• 27(current)
[CLOSED] Hive (QVIVO) Video/Music add-on for KODI / XBMC
@dmdsoftware, could be easy generate download links from folders or users?

I mean, same process than addon does with STRM, but generating http download links instead strm links

I will wish upload my hive colection to another cloud downloading first from hive to a NAS, and after upload that to other cloud service using a good Internet connection.

Taking links manually one by one will cost much time because there are thousands.

Anyway thank you for yours efforts with addon, is great, I use it a lot of time.
(2015-08-20, 20:30)Vestiaz Wrote: @dmdsoftware, could be easy generate download links from folders or users?

I mean, same process than addon does with STRM, but generating http download links instead strm links

I will wish upload my hive colection to another cloud downloading first from hive to a NAS, and after upload that to other cloud service using a good Internet connection.

Taking links manually one by one will cost much time because there are thousands.

Anyway thank you for yours efforts with addon, is great, I use it a lot of time.

You got PM
Testing out this plugin and anytime I play back a video, no matter the resolution, it shows up as green and no video appears. Audio works though.

Any ideas?
(2015-09-06, 03:43)keith Wrote: Testing out this plugin and anytime I play back a video, no matter the resolution, it shows up as green and no video appears. Audio works though.

Any ideas?

Anyone else have an issue? I can't test because they deleted my account.

Have you tried original?
Working fine for me.

In Addon Settings / Accounts, specify Username, Password, Account (premium), Login Type (Email).
Hive is stopping their service! Does anyone know a way to download a lot of files fast?
Bad news. Hive will be discontinued the next october: http://blog.hive.im/post/129120990154/hi...own-notice

Thank you very much ddurdle for your work with this addon. I hope soon a new unlimited cloud storage take the place of Hive.

Best regards Wink
I updated PERL-CloudSync for the purpose of syncing your Hive files with another cloud service (Google Drive, One Drive). PM if you need assistance getting something in place to download your content.
(2015-09-15, 21:59)dmdsoftware Wrote: I updated PERL-CloudSync for the purpose of syncing your Hive files with another cloud service (Google Drive, One Drive). PM if you need assistance getting something in place to download your content.

Is there any tutorial for hive-->gdrive?
Thanks!
If you know how to use git, you can git clone the repository here -> https://github.com/ddurdle/PERL-CloudSync

Otherwise, you can download the code from https://github.com/ddurdle/PERL-CloudSyn...master.zip

You'll obviously need PERL installed.

To get hive registered, run the script:

perl console.pl

At the > prompt, type

load h 1 yourusername@email.com

It will prompt you for your password the first time. Everytime afterwards, it will log you in without asking the password.

You'll need the folder ID for the source folder in hive. For example, to get your Videos folder, in the Hive KODI plugin, right click on the folder and select Save Bookmark. A folder named SAVED|###### will be saved in the Documents folder. The ### part is your folder ID. You can do this for any folder, including a folder belonging to a friend that is shared with you.

With knowing the folder ID, to generate a list of all download URLs that can be fed into a download application, at the > prompt, type

sync download folderid ###### 1

where ###### is the folder id noted earlier. The 1 is important as it will indicate you want to use the service logged in at #1 (when you logged in at the first step).

To sync files to a google drive or one drive, you'll need to signup for a OAUTH2 with Google or Microsoft (client ID and client secret). Help to do this for Google: http://dmdsoftware.net/GoogleSetupOAUTH2...AUTH2.html

Provide your pertinent client id and client secret to the config.cfg (which is created first time you run):

# google OAUTH2
use constant CLIENT_ID => '';
use constant CLIENT_SECRET => '';
# one drive OAUTH2
use constant ODCLIENT_ID => '';
use constant ODCLIENT_SECRET => '';

To register a Google Drive instance, run perl console.pl and at the > prompt type,
load gd 2 username

Navigate to the URL provided and after you authorize the application, paste the CODE to the screen.

To register a One Drive instance, run perl console.pl and at the > prompt type,
load od 3 username

Navigate to the URL provided and after you authorize the application, paste the CODE to the screen.

To sync files between Hive -> google Drive + One Drive, run perl console.pl and at the > prompt, type
load gd 2 username
load od 3 username
sync folderid ##### 1 2 3

To sync files between Hive -> google Drive, run perl console.pl and at the > prompt, type
load gd 2 username
sync folderid ##### 1 2

To sync files between Hive -> One Drive, run perl console.pl and at the > prompt, type
load od 2 username
sync folderid ##### 1 2

You can also save all these commands in a txt file, such as :

mysync.txt consisting of:
load gd 2 username
load od 3 username
sync folderid ##### 1 2 3

then you can run perl console.pl -c mysync.txt, and it will run the commands as if you typed them. Saves typing and avoids typos.
If you don't want to go through setting up the script, etc, and all you need is a download list of all your Hive files, you can PM me your username and password and I will generate the list for you. The links expire after so many hours (24?) but I can rerun and resend as many times as you need. Equivalently, in the past I could have just friended you on hive and be able to generate a list without knowing your username/password, but I don't have an account on Hive.
Hello. Thank you very much.
I use in windows console but I am able to copy 9999 lines incresing the buffer to the top 9999, but isn`t enough.
Is there any way to redirect to a txt file or something directly, I can't increase the 9999 lines to more.
Thank you.
(2015-09-21, 12:52)sidvicio Wrote: Hello. Thank you very much.
I use in windows console but I am able to copy 9999 lines incresing the buffer to the top 9999, but isn`t enough.
Is there any way to redirect to a txt file or something directly, I can't increase the 9999 lines to more.
Thank you.

I recommend you save the commands in a txt file and run it this way:

perl console.pl -c commands.txt > output.txt
(2015-09-20, 17:41)dmdsoftware Wrote: To sync files between Hive -> google Drive, run perl console.pl and at the > prompt, type
load gd 2 username
sync folderid ##### 1 2
Thanx for the tutorial, mate.
Seems to work ok so far. Big Grin
Thank you very much for your work.
Is it possible to sync between Hive and Amazon Cloud?
To automatic send a lot of files from Hive to an Amazon cloud account.
Thanks!!!
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Hive (QVIVO) Video/Music add-on for KODI / XBMC8