Do not purchase anything from Armada or Theater In a Box
Information 
Hello everybody, I am just here to warn you against shady and bad practices from people

I purchased an Android edition Armada Mach 8 from theaterinabox, this was my first box since i am new to the xbmc scene

once i got the box i was having some issues and concerns with it so i contacted the theaterinabox via phone by support, the guy was very attitude, would raise his tone when not necessary and pretty much has no customer support skills at all and had an attitude problem, for no reason what's so ever.

the armada box has it's own website forum, i went on there and made my first post saying that Armada should sell it's Pure Linux firmware for a small price so the customers of it's android box version could flash their boxes and upgrade if they want to, since the linux version is much more stable and it wouldn't make sense to have to pay for shipping to just get it flashed, it's a waste of time and doesn't make sense, i also went on to say that the guy i spoke with at theaterinabox is very rude and has no customer support skills.

this is just my opinion on a discussion forum, that is literally all i said.

the next day i went to go read the forum and it says that i have been IP banned, what!? so I sent an e-mail to armada directly

here is the screenshots of the e-mails:

http://i.imgur.com/yO6nIRS.png

lesson learned for me

stay away from companies like this.
Maybe the guy can't control the volume of his voice? Maybe he lost that control in the war. We all lost something in the war. Oh god, I can still see them. I'm sorry, Jenny! I'M SORRY!
(2014-11-16, 21:59)Ned Scott Wrote: Maybe the guy can't control the volume of his voice? Maybe he lost that control in the war. We all lost something in the war. Oh god, I can still see them. I'm sorry, Jenny! I'M SORRY!

Just snorted coffee through nose.... Well played Sir, well played. Rofl
Same story from cloud media, they banned me only for asking support Undecided

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Do not purchase anything from Armada or Theater In a Box0