Bug Gotham: Cleaning library always brings message | [Skin] Maximinimalism
Hello. Always when I am cleaning the library I get a message:

unavailable source
what would you like to do with media items from
\\myMoviePath

Yes No

First of all the Yes/No makes no sense. When I select Yes nothing happens. When I select No it takes almost a minute until the message disappears. Here's a screesnhot:

Something is weird with the skin you use. It should ask you if you want to remove everything from that location or not, as it can't contact the server. It wants to know if you want to clean those or not.
Hello Ned Scott. Thanks for the reply. It's strange since everything works fine. I have this structure

\\server\Media\Movies\Movies.1
\\server\Media\Movies\Movies.2
\\server\Media\Movies\Movies.3

The path

\\server\Media\Movies

is the one that is being scanned. Maybe I change the skin but actually I like it (maximinimalism)
@manuelkuehner - the 'yes no' problem is fixed in the latest Helix versions of Maximinimalism.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2014-11-21, 15:03)thedeadman Wrote: @manuelkuehner - the 'yes no' problem is fixed in the latest Helix versions of Maximinimalism.

Thanks a lot for the information. I will wait until there's a stable version of Kodi. I run in some trouble when I tested the alpha and I do not have a test system. Just want to enjoy watching movies Smile.

Gerat work by the way. I use it a lot.

(2014-11-21, 15:03)thedeadman Wrote: @manuelkuehner - the 'yes no' problem is fixed in the latest Helix versions of Maximinimalism.

On another topic: In Germany we have special characters like ü, ß and ä. They are not shown in the skin. Is that just the way it is or is there a way arpund the problem?
@manuelkuehner

No problem, thanks!

All German special characters should be supported (I can see several instances of the umlaut in my German strings file for instance, and the font I use fully supports the characters you mention). Unfortunately however, mein Deutsch ist schrecklich, so I can't see whether or not it is all correct!
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
@thedeadman: Thanks again. Then I will have to investigate myself. I am happy that you speak Deutsch at all Wink.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham: Cleaning library always brings message | [Skin] Maximinimalism0