• 124(current)
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)
How do I get INFOWALL (viewtype-Addonwall) to remove the zoom? Aeon Nox 4 in Frodo worked great. I imported the file into Gotham, and it removed the zoom. Putting it in the Helix build works fine, except the episode 2.01 info below the pics doesn't show correctly. It's shifted to the right and shows up as I hover over it, but in the wrong spot. Any ideas how to just get this working again? The zoom is too big for me.

I made a custom WALL one that works awesome for my Sets and Genres...but I don't know what is happening with the addonwall.

I think the text is in the container.content(episodes) area..but I don't get it... maybe (posx) 205 is too far over. Was fine in Gotham. Any help?

Or...to make it easier, can someone just tell me how to remove the zoom, and I'll just use the shednox version.

Thanks!
(2015-03-24, 16:22)k4sh1n Wrote: @ "sleeplesschris"

"C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.shednox.helix\media\Squares.xbt
Make sure the texture.xbt file you want to change to is here, then you will have an option to switch to, otherwise Textures.xbt is the default and toggle is greyed out.

thanks. it wasn't in there so i grabbed the file from the old skin, now it's working. Big Grin
(2015-03-25, 03:25)knives of ice Wrote:
(2015-03-25, 02:57)k4sh1n Wrote: @ "knives of ice"
add the playlist to the smart playlist manager and choose the playlist per menu item when you set content

i've done that, but the problem is there is no option to display dvd cases only related to that specific playlist that i can see. it only gives you the option for random movie, most recent movies, etc and thus when i choose one of these it shows movies not related to the playlist.

hopefully i'm missing something in your instructions though, i can definitely pick my playlist that i want for the menu item my problem is with the cases/movies displayed

So if you have added to the playlist manager it should have cases only for your playlist, when you are in the customize for main menu items, press up and add the play list to the smart-playlist manager.
You should be able to pick only the playlist to display for the cases?

Refer screenshots:

1. Press up and go to smart play list manager
2. Add your smart play list for custom menu item
3. Change background to live dvd cases
4. Pick your playlist that you used for the menu item
5. You can see the dvd cases are now displaying from your playlist as background (refer red arrows)

watch gallery
(2015-03-25, 06:57)k4sh1n Wrote:
(2015-03-25, 03:25)knives of ice Wrote:
(2015-03-25, 02:57)k4sh1n Wrote: @ "knives of ice"
add the playlist to the smart playlist manager and choose the playlist per menu item when you set content

i've done that, but the problem is there is no option to display dvd cases only related to that specific playlist that i can see. it only gives you the option for random movie, most recent movies, etc and thus when i choose one of these it shows movies not related to the playlist.

hopefully i'm missing something in your instructions though, i can definitely pick my playlist that i want for the menu item my problem is with the cases/movies displayed

So if you have added to the playlist manager it should have cases only for your playlist, when you are in the customize for main menu items, press up and add the play list to the smart-playlist manager.
You should be able to pick only the playlist to display for the cases?

Refer screenshots:

5. You can see the dvd cases are now displaying from your playlist as background (refer red arrows)

watch gallery

awesome!!! thanks so much. i didn't understand the difference between smart playlists and the playlists i had created in the regular aeon nox. without the smart playlists you can't do it. i have it working great now, really appreciate you help.
(2015-03-25, 06:57)k4sh1n Wrote: Refer screenshots:

THX k4sh1n for this Helping Post - i added the link to it in my 101 posts - i hope its okay for you Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
More than welcome to disseminate as you please
Anyone know about disabling the view zooms/shadow? I found a tutorial, but this build doesn't have the same coding. Seems like it should just be optional. I noticed Rapier skin is, but this one fits me best. =)
Hi McButton,

is it for a specific use of the view or just in general as the solution will be different? Anyway here's an example for movies.

1) Edit Viewtype_Addonwall.xml
2) Go to around line 804, it's line 804 in mine but yours could be diff, it should look like this

<animation effect="zoom" center="90,134" start="100" end="140" time="160" tween="cubic" reversible="false">Focus</animation>

3) You'll want to comment out the line like this:

<!--animation effect="zoom" center="90,134" start="100" end="140" time="160" tween="cubic" reversible="false">Focus</animation-->

This will effectively remove the zoom effect when in Infowall for movies. If you want to remove all zooms from Infowall then you will need to search for each instance of 'zoom' and comment out accordingly.

I'll look at putting a switch in to allow zoom or not for Infowall so you can turn all of them on or off for the viewtype.

Regards,

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Yesssss. I'll try tonight and see if that worked. It's the only thing bugging me. The rest of the skin is solid. For my screen, it's just too heavily zoomed and the rest of the covers show too dark with the shadow effect. Thanks for the assist! Mashing buttons and breaking codes that I know nothing about will likely just end poorly. I knew someone could help.
What am I doing wrong?

The preview window on the item Film

Logo film studies showing ...

Movie info screen logo film studios as text

My settings (OpenElec 5.0.6, Generic.x86_64)

I apologize for my ignorance, and if the query is inappropriate. Thank you very much for your help and advice !
@ "Rossi1"
Are you using custom .nfo files for the movie?
If so the studio tag should only contain: Universal Pictures

If there are multiple listings in the tag it will display as text because there is no file that is labelled: Universal Pictures/Original Film/One Race to display from studio path
@ Rossi1 you probably are using ember to scrape nfo. This unfortunately happens ember scrapes 2-3 studio houses & uses them which is n9ot recognised by kodi.
go to ember ( or whatever media manager you are using ) then select the movie with these dual, triple studios -- edit them to just one and it should be all sorted. as regards the colored flags i think you are alright. Like me if you like colored flags only then dont even bother giving paths for the relaoded black & white flags( if you wish).
Then finally refresh info for all these movies you have edited within kodi .

BTW Isengard & shednox ------> Bliss !
(2015-03-26, 11:37)shaktoo Wrote: BTW Isengard & shednox ------> Bliss !

good to know Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Thank you for all the advice I have to grapple with it Smile
The error is probably in the czech scraper, if you select movie database scraper - studio logo is seen .....
  • 124(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based)29