Pulse Eight usb-cec hdmi adapter HELP
Do i have to install the driver in OpenElec ?
Update: i contacted Pulse Eight and they will send me a new USB-CEC adapter. Ends up i am very pleased with the service i received Smile
Ok i received my replacement unit from Pulse8 today (different version, different size). Good news, it works out of the box and it is detected ! However i still have some problems.

Here is my setup:
HTPC -> USB-CEC -> Geffen HDMI Detective -> Denon 3313ci AVR -> Panasonic TV

in libCECTray, "adapter configuration connected to hdmi device" is set to "Panasonic TV".
The only other option available is "Panasonic AVR"
My Denon AVR isn't listed. (I thought it was due to the fact i use Geffen HDMI Detective. But i tried unplugging it and it didn't change anything)

- How can i configure my HTPC to wake from sleep as soon as the AVR is switched to the correct hdmi input ? I am currently using the "Media Player" input of my Denon AVR
In LibCECTray, there is a list called "wake on startup" but the inputs listed doesnt correspond to my AVR's inputs. Probably because the Denon AVR isn't detected in the list?

- Is it possible use my TV remote to control Windows8 outside of XBMC ?
Ex: navigate through tiles and launch app) using CEC ? My TV remote is only able to control XBMC through CEC right now

- I have two zones on my receiver. Is it possible to wake the HTPC when the TV from the zone 2 is opened ?

- Some keys on my TV remote are acting incorrectly in XBMC. For example, the info button won't display the XBMC info window. How can i remap the keys ? Do i have to use Eventghost or configure it elsewhere in libCEC ?

- When XBMC is launched, the device switches my AVR to input called "Blu-Ray".... Where can i change this ? I need to use "Media Player" input, not "Blu-Ray"
There are some notes here. http://kodi.wiki/view/CEC
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Quote:- When XBMC is launched, the device switches my AVR to input called "Blu-Ray".... Where can i change this ? I need to use "Media Player" input, not "Blu-Ray"
Ok i think i fixed this by setting to "Panasonic AVR" instead of "Panasonic TV" and using HDMI5 instead of HDMI1

Problem is that the setting doesn't get saved. As soon as i close LibCECTray, the settings revert to default

Still having the other problems listed in previous post.
And i still can't figure how to remap keys
bump
Have you read the post I made in the other thread you posted in? Has it helped? What does your debug log show?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Now all of the buttons arent working anymore Sad I posted in the other thread:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1861783

I tried everything from reinstalling drivers and trying different configurations...
bump

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pulse Eight usb-cec hdmi adapter HELP0