separators types of movies
hello im new to xbmc, i like to separet my all collection os animation, series and normal movies, but i only see movie section a tv show, whene i add the folder with the animation movies " disney collection" it goes movies section with all the others hottos and accion movies, i like to sparet all that, is that possible ? and how ?

PS: realy hope that some one can help me with this, and sorry for some bad ingles..
Smart Playlists would probably work well for this. You could set a rule based on file path if you have the source videos in seperate folders.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-11-27, 20:25)wgstarks Wrote: Smart Playlists would probably work well for this. You could set a rule based on file path if you have the source videos in seperate folders.

welli try to setup the playlist but nothing appears on home onle the tv show and movies, i creat a " kid" path but dosent appears ther... how i set them ?
You would need to setup a Movies submenu or something similar pointing to the playlist. Exactly how you do it would depend on which skin you are using, but most skins support this.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-11-28, 00:11)wgstarks Wrote: You would need to setup a Movies submenu or something similar pointing to the playlist. Exactly how you do it would depend on which skin you are using, but most skins support this.

im with default skin witch is the best skin to add submenus ? the must easy
I like Aeon Nox 5, but that's just personal preference. You may find some other skin you like better. Here is a comparison chart for many of the skins. "Custom Home Items" is what you are looking for. Here are screenshots for many of those skins. I would recommend doing some testing with these skins before spending much time customizing them. Skins with a lot of "Eye Candy" can run very slowly on smaller systems (I don't know what you are using).
(2014-11-28, 15:29)wgstarks Wrote: I like Aeon Nox 5, but that's just personal preference. You may find some other skin you like better. Here is a comparison chart for many of the skins. "Custom Home Items" is what you are looking for. Here are screenshots for many of those skins. I would recommend doing some testing with these skins before spending much time customizing them. Skins with a lot of "Eye Candy" can run very slowly on smaller systems (I don't know what you are using).

im with android box quad core, 2 gb ram ddr 3

i love the default skin, but is very hard custom home itens, at stock it only have movie music and pics, i whant add Kids movies spareted from teh others... the smartplaylist dont help me much on stock skin.... Sad and im very noob to :p
I believe Confluence Customizable Mod also has Home Menu buttons you can customize. It's a modded version of Confluence.
(2014-11-29, 05:01)wgstarks Wrote: I believe Confluence Customizable Mod also has Home Menu buttons you can customize. It's a modded version of Confluence.

i will check it, thanks alot for your time m8

(2014-11-29, 05:01)wgstarks Wrote: I believe Confluence Customizable Mod also has Home Menu buttons you can customize. It's a modded version of Confluence.

how i instal xbmc.repo.hybrid ? cuz only have 4''kb, isent the size of normal skin, all the skins i have downlaod for xbmc is 100 200mb, and i put them in addons folder on xbmc, have done the same with xbmc.repo.hybrid but dosent appears on skins settings nothing... :|
Installing that just allows you to have a new option under "Get add-ons". You should see the Hybrid repo there and then you can install the skin like normal. The benefit of doing it this way is that you get automatic updates for the skin.
(2014-11-29, 22:52)Ned Scott Wrote: Installing that just allows you to have a new option under "Get add-ons". You should see the Hybrid repo there and then you can install the skin like normal. The benefit of doing it this way is that you get automatic updates for the skin.

seems great Smile thanks for helping

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
separators types of movies0