LiveTV not appearing on my kodi home page
Hello i am new here in the forum. At the beginning sorry for my bad english.

I have the same problem that koi don't show me the menu live tv. I have the latest version of koi and i want enable the live tv and activate the par client. Write the m3u link. I tried it local and via a internet address. But nothing happens i make some different ways that i activate first live tv then the client and put the link and other ways but nothing happens. I restart koi so much. Now its 2 days over and i have no solution. Can anyone help me?

I have here a log file but i don't know if i have done it correct. Link: http://xbmclogs.com/pbyvwgxmh
Quote:22:45:55 T:4581269504 ERROR: AddOnLog: PVR IPTV Simple Client: Unable to load channels from file '/Users/HakanYavuz/Desktop/iptv.m3u': file is corrupted.

Check that the file actually works.
Thanks for the fast answer. But the file is correct declared.

Quote:#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1,NAME
URL

But what i can do that this works? I mean i try it as local and with a internet url. And the URL is also right, because on another program it function.
URL is not correct. It needs to be an actual URL, not the word URL.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I think i wrote it a little bit wrong. But there stand the actual url like this: http://xxx.m3u8
I only write xxx and not the correct url.
If anyone know about it it would very nice to help me. Perhabs if you have time you can
use team viewer and look about it.
Kodi clearly thinks the contents of your m3u8 file are incorrect. If you think they are correct (and don't break the forum rules) then post the file for someone to look at.

What is so hard about this?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
here is the content of the file. http://xbmclogs.com/pqxvieaxi
But i think that is not because the content. Because something with kodi is not right. But you know more then me. Thanks for your understanding.
That file works for me (not that I can understand word they say!!)

PS I am on 15alpha on this laptop, I'll try it on a 14.2 machine.
Yep works on Gotham (Openelec x64) too.

I am loading the file from a local drive. (Downloaded from your xbmclogs post.)
I dont understand why it not function. Is that possible that the mac version have some problems? But i use different versions of kodi and xbmc.

I trie do uninstall kodi from mac completely now, and come back after i install and trie it again.

Do anyone know how to uninstall it completely? I found a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZmEmQHEcF8 but in the library folder is nothing. And after i install kodi new the options from before are there.
Now i do everything but nothing function. I think that this not work on the mac well. I have tried it on the mac mini and the macbook air.

But the positive side is that it works on the windows 8 well. Then i use it on windows 8. Thank you for your help.
hi am new to this.... I've got a mx box with kodi 14.0 helix pre installed and am having the same problem live tv does not appear on tab after enabling pls
@gstarraw please post a debug log (wiki)
Hi guys, I was having the same problem but for me it was as simple as I wasn't hitting the "OK" tab after I was through configuring my itv simple client, just thought I would post incase someone wasn't doing that simple step.
Yeah it's not always really obvious that you have to hit 'OK', and some skins are better than others about making it obvious!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LiveTV not appearing on my kodi home page1