• 287(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
First off I've gotta thank you guys for all the work you are doing with such an amazing skin! I've used Aeon Nox and your mod of it for years now and it does just keep getting better!

Wondering if anyone can help me out with logo view and image sizes. I've modified the myprograms and includes.xml files to include the logo view for Advanced Launcher. I've downloaded images to be used as logos for each game and everything shows up ok so I'm kind of happy. The images themselves don't look too good though as some overlap the next logo. I've loaded some screenshots onto imgur. Link is below. I'm not sure if the issue is to do with logo image sizes or whether its something in the logo view code which I need to change. I use Logo view for movies and TV show which I use artwork downloader to grab the images and don't have this issue there so not really sure how to solve.

Anyone got any ideas?

Help would be massively appreciated!

http://imgur.com/a/bVqry
(2016-02-10, 19:10)brantastic Wrote: I have all the scripts on the left except for "script.skin.info.service". Is there anywhere I can download it so I can have it installed? I love this skin! Only issue I face is with the background default wallpaper hangs a bit when switching from the video to the main menu or settings. It flashes the video being played then goes to the default background I have setup.

Here you go:
https://github.com/phil65/script.skin.info.service
(2015-02-20, 20:27)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-02-20, 19:45)misa Wrote: Love you skin and got a question. When I see the TV series I can see the network logo's before the name but in movies I only see the ? sign. Is there a way to see also logo's?

If you're using a streaming addon that label would need to be provided by that addon. If you are not using a streaming addon that image appears when there is no studio logo for that production company. When that happens I usually play the movie watch the beginning and search for a matching studio in the media folder and then use library editor to change the name to one that is available.

(2015-02-20, 20:07)Warner306 Wrote: This still looks great, but it looks like there should be a space between the genre and plot. It could just be the picture.

I think that is just an illusion since there is no yellow tag line "separating" the two sections. I am using a group container with separate grouplists separated by visibility conditions for each container type so they are all positioned in identical spots and the plot is the same var for the movie and tvshow sections. I could always move everything up and increase the empty space between the sections Huh

I have some TV/Movie not showing network and studio logo... And of course this annoys as I seem to send hours setting up Kodi so the wife says thats nice.... LOL ConfusedConfused
I got the library editor and was able to edit a few of them. Removed a (US) and changed name slightly just trying different things and got a few networks to show up. But I cant get truTV and Fox Sports 1 to show up.
There are quite a few studio's in movies that do not have logo. Can you tell me where the media folder is to search for these networks and studio that your referred to? Is this pulling from TVDB as it seems there needs to be proper naming... Any further info is appreciated!
Using latest skin build w/ Open Elec 6.01 w/ Kodi 15.2
I have all the scripts accept ratings.
LibreElec on PC and a 19 Shield
(2016-02-10, 17:30)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 16:36)sveni_lee Wrote: that works fine... but now I tried set a property for the new window as follow

Code:
<oninfo>SetProperty(Widget.Extrainfos,$INFO[Container(8001).ListItem.Property(TVHighlightsToday.Extrainfos)],home)</oninfo>
but this didn't work... so I must do something wrong...

do you have a idea?

As a snippet that looks fine, assuming you've checked all the obvious (missing silly typo's in property names are one my weakness!). You know you're setting it to the home window, though? So you'll access it via Window(home).Property(Widget.Extrainfos).

@BobCratchett:

I finally get it work... the right therm is

Code:
<oninfo>SetProperty(Widget.Extrainfos,$INFO[Container(8001).ListItem.Property(Extrainfos)],home)</oninfo>

now it works fine for me.... THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

now I consider to make it possible to start the PVR-Channel direct from the widget ONIFO Window...
normally it works in this way
Code:
onclick>PlayMedia($INFO[Window(Home).Property(Widget.FilePath)],noresume)</onclick>

but in this case I don't have the right path but what I get from the Script is a PVRID could this together with the skin-helper-service make it possible?
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
(2015-04-08, 05:55)Xero Wrote: Hey Mike, I noticed there was an option for an intro video in your Home.xml that you commented out. I tried including an intro video but mid way through the video, the main menu comes up. Any idea how to fix this?
i would also like to know about this searching high and low on how to do this with no luck

great skin by the way
(2016-02-11, 13:46)saggy Wrote:
(2015-04-08, 05:55)Xero Wrote: Hey Mike, I noticed there was an option for an intro video in your Home.xml that you commented out. I tried including an intro video but mid way through the video, the main menu comes up. Any idea how to fix this?

use a shorter video Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-02-10, 19:46)mattneed89 Wrote: First off I've gotta thank you guys for all the work you are doing with such an amazing skin! I've used Aeon Nox and your mod of it for years now and it does just keep getting better!

Wondering if anyone can help me out with logo view and image sizes. I've modified the myprograms and includes.xml files to include the logo view for Advanced Launcher. I've downloaded images to be used as logos for each game and everything shows up ok so I'm kind of happy. The images themselves don't look too good though as some overlap the next logo. I've loaded some screenshots onto imgur. Link is below. I'm not sure if the issue is to do with logo image sizes or whether its something in the logo view code which I need to change. I use Logo view for movies and TV show which I use artwork downloader to grab the images and don't have this issue there so not really sure how to solve.

Anyone got any ideas?

Anyone got any ideas about this?
(2016-02-06, 13:14)Debisky Wrote: Hi Mike, I did a complete fresh reinstall of Isengard and the repository. This time I did find the option to turn on debug logging and have submitted a log at http://xbmclogs.com/plygjzrsc and I tried a second one, but I never received the ID number, so it is located at: http://www.filedropper.com/kodi_1 . The first one I had only tried to launch a live webcam via YouTube and received the toolbox script error. I had the component debugger on, too, with that one. The second time I launched a tiny video of my granddaughter, and I received the same script error. For that one, I didn't have the component debugger selected (only the main debugger).

Anyway, the error seems to happen the first time I try to launch any type of video, whether local on my network or via the Internet, such as a YouTube application (the app that comes included with the main Kodi repo). Literally, those are the only two items I have set up with Kodi right now as this was a completely fresh build just for testing. If I click on a second video, the script error doesn't happen again, but if I close down Kodi and relaunch and then try to watch a video, the script error pops up.

Also, just to test, I tried a fresh install of Jarvis along with the repository, and I received the same error.

This script error never happened before the major change where we had to set up our menus and submenu items again.

I hope that my attempts at getting the log reports to you worked!

Thank you very much for helping me with this, and I hope it doesn't take too much of your time.

Deb
I see an import error so you may be missing a dependency. Try deleting the script and re-installing through the Add-on status section in Skin settings. Check the first post for more info.
(2016-02-11, 07:08)DWood32006 Wrote: I have some TV/Movie not showing network and studio logo... And of course this annoys as I seem to send hours setting up Kodi so the wife says thats nice.... LOL ConfusedConfused
I got the library editor and was able to edit a few of them. Removed a (US) and changed name slightly just trying different things and got a few networks to show up. But I cant get truTV and Fox Sports 1 to show up.
There are quite a few studio's in movies that do not have logo. Can you tell me where the media folder is to search for these networks and studio that your referred to? Is this pulling from TVDB as it seems there needs to be proper naming... Any further info is appreciated!
HERE for Isengard (the list gets truncated so you can use find files on the top right. HERE for Jarvis and above.
(2016-02-11, 13:48)saggy Wrote: i would also like to know about this searching high and low on how to do this with no luck

great skin by the way
Use Jarvis skin or higher and replace extras/intro.mp4 with your video.
(2016-02-11, 15:01)mattneed89 Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 19:46)mattneed89 Wrote: First off I've gotta thank you guys for all the work you are doing with such an amazing skin! I've used Aeon Nox and your mod of it for years now and it does just keep getting better!

Anyone got any ideas?

You can try changing the aspect ratios of your logos to match the ones downloaded through Artwork Downloader or playing with the Aspect Ratio (wiki) tag in View_59_Logo.xml
hey guys kinda new to all this brilliant skin btw, having a problem with the widgets ive set them up but some times one of them doesn't appear if I have say 2 under my movies the bottom wont load but top does any ideas, also how do you get the widgets to refresh
(2016-02-11, 16:05)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-02-06, 13:14)Debisky Wrote: Hi Mike, I did a complete fresh reinstall of Isengard and the repository. This time I did find the option to turn on debug logging and have submitted a log at http://xbmclogs.com/plygjzrsc and I tried a second one, but I never received the ID number, so it is located at: http://www.filedropper.com/kodi_1 . The first one I had only tried to launch a live webcam via YouTube and received the toolbox script error. I had the component debugger on, too, with that one. The second time I launched a tiny video of my granddaughter, and I received the same script error. For that one, I didn't have the component debugger selected (only the main debugger).

Anyway, the error seems to happen the first time I try to launch any type of video, whether local on my network or via the Internet, such as a YouTube application (the app that comes included with the main Kodi repo). Literally, those are the only two items I have set up with Kodi right now as this was a completely fresh build just for testing. If I click on a second video, the script error doesn't happen again, but if I close down Kodi and relaunch and then try to watch a video, the script error pops up.

Also, just to test, I tried a fresh install of Jarvis along with the repository, and I received the same error.

This script error never happened before the major change where we had to set up our menus and submenu items again.

Thank you very much for helping me with this, and I hope it doesn't take too much of your time.

Deb
I see an import error so you may be missing a dependency. Try deleting the script and re-installing through the Add-on status section in Skin settings. Check the first post for more info.
(2016-02-11, 07:08)DWood32006 Wrote: I have some TV/Movie not showing network and studio logo... And of course this annoys as I seem to send hours setting up Kodi so the wife says thats nice.... LOL ConfusedConfused
HERE for Isengard (the list gets truncated so you can use find files on the top right. HERE for Jarvis and above.
(2016-02-11, 13:48)saggy Wrote: i would also like to know about this searching high and low on how to do this with no luck

great skin by the way
Use Jarvis skin or higher and replace extras/intro.mp4 with your video.
(2016-02-11, 15:01)mattneed89 Wrote:

Anyone got any ideas?

You can try changing the aspect ratios of your logos to match the ones downloaded through Artwork Downloader or playing with the Aspect Ratio (wiki) tag in View_59_Logo.xml

Ah thanks for your help mate, changed the aspect ratio in the view file and all works ok now.

I do have another issue though. I originally deleted the label part of the logo view to solve this but then realised it removed labels for the films I have in my collection which I can't find logos for so I reiserted the missing code.

My issue is that the logo and the label show up together as in image below. Any idea how to solve?

(2016-02-11, 16:05)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

Deb

Hi Mike, thank you so much for taking a look at the log report. I wiped Kodi off of my Fire TV stick and rebooted it. Then re-sideloaded Kodi and very carefully installed Isengard and Silvo (for Isengard) with all of the scripts except for 3 that were not required. Then set up a source to my movie library. All went very smoothly; however, just as soon as I clicked on a movie, up popped the Toolbox script error again. I have this happening on three different TVs using different Fire Sticks, so I'm thinking maybe I'm setting up things incorrectly. Just briefly and hopefully so that you can follow my tired brain, I added the movie library source via the SMB link and going through my network, and once the films were all scanned in, I then went to Settings, Setup the Aeon Nox Main Menu, chose the correct file (such as Movies), chose the Video Library option, and then Sources and then located the correct source file, and then chose Display (rather than Play, etc). Is there a better way to be doing this and could this be resulting in the error?

Thank you!

Deb
Hi Mike, one more thing I have happening... the rightlist view, which is my husband's absolute favorite, has no darkening behind the text in the right column or underneath the plot, etc., near the bottom as it did previously, making it tough to read on busy or light-colored fanart backgrounds. Is this just happening to my Kodi setup, and also is there a way I can edit this so that it's similar to MyFlix (my favorite as it's easy to read and beautiful), only applied to the needs/style of RightLIst? I'm on Isengard (last build) and Silvo last build for Isengard (made sure I didn't pull Jarvis by accident). Thanks again for your help!
Been using and loving this skin for ages now. Just had an auto update of it happen though and now it's got this Batman Arkham style all over it. Any ideas how I get it back to the way it was before?
hi i am using your skin with jarvis rc3, i have noticed that there is a tv guide but when i click on the guide nothing appears apart from the days , can another please advise on how to get this working thanks
  • 287(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55