• 56(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-02-19, 23:24)LFCFAN Wrote:
(2015-02-19, 20:44)mikesilvo164 Wrote: New photos including the alternate layout... Hope you're all happy... making me slave over a hot keyboard Tongue

watch gallery

Mike,
We all appreciate your hard work.I personally volunteer to provide a bucket of ice for you to deep your fingers as long as you come up with this kind of brilliant stuff!

This for me, is simply the best!!! I like the first picture version because its almost identical to MQ5
Great job Mike. Smile

Now get to work on something similar for Songs, with either album review or artist bio in the middle area... Wink
(2015-02-20, 00:50)Warner306 Wrote: I won't burden you with an extra mod if it isn't all self-contained in the view file.
I could possibly move some things to the file to make it easier. I will let you know as I start to add support for the other media types.

(2015-02-20, 00:52)leejk Wrote: I like the latest pics; it looks really good!!!

(2015-02-20, 02:17)Edworld Wrote: This for me, is simply the best!!! I like the first picture version because its almost identical to MQ5

(2015-02-20, 04:29)antisuck Wrote: Great job Mike. Smile

Now get to work on something similar for Songs, with either album review or artist bio in the middle area... Wink

If you want to try the new view... It has been pushed to Git but is a movie view only for now. I plan to add tv, seasons, episodes, and music layouts. Just wanted to finalize the design before I started to add the other sections. Hopefully I can add a layout or two a day but we shall see...
Here is TV Show and season

watch gallery

If you have any suggestions now would be the time to share them Smile
Another poll... just cause I'm tired and thinking about things and also... why not? Tongue
Poll
(2015-02-20, 10:00)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Here is TV Show and season

watch gallery

If you have any suggestions now would be the time to share them Smile

Background for highlighted movie should have less opacity. Makes it dificult to read when there is a complicated background like buffy.

Or

Make the background for fanart blacker.
(2015-02-20, 10:24)GTunney Wrote: Background for highlighted movie should have less opacity. Makes it dificult to read when there is a complicated background like buffy.

Or

What about adding another dark image that is underneath the title list? Like the image below.

For consistency I'd have to add that in all media types but could alter the transparency for the fanart not behind the list Huh
This is all looking awesome - assume I didn't miss a point where you released a version with the "right view" option?
(2015-02-20, 10:35)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-02-20, 10:24)GTunney Wrote: Background for highlighted movie should have less opacity. Makes it dificult to read when there is a complicated background like buffy.

Or

What about adding another dark image that is underneath the title list? Like the image below.

For consistency I'd have to add that in all media types but could alter the transparency for the fanart not behind the list Huh

Much better!
(2015-02-20, 06:16)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-02-20, 04:29)antisuck Wrote: Great job Mike. Smile

If you want to try the new view... It has been pushed to Git but is a movie view only for now. I plan to add tv, seasons, episodes, and music layouts. Just wanted to finalize the design before I started to add the other sections. Hopefully I can add a layout or two a day but we shall see...
Wow, I thought I was being funny. You're a rock star Mike.
Love you skin and got a question. When I see the TV series I can see the network logo's before the name but in movies I only see the ? sign. Is there a way to see also logo's?
(2015-02-20, 10:35)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

Or

This still looks great, but it looks like there should be a space between the genre and plot. It could just be the picture.
(2015-02-20, 19:45)misa Wrote: Love you skin and got a question. When I see the TV series I can see the network logo's before the name but in movies I only see the ? sign. Is there a way to see also logo's?

If you're using a streaming addon that label would need to be provided by that addon. If you are not using a streaming addon that image appears when there is no studio logo for that production company. When that happens I usually play the movie watch the beginning and search for a matching studio in the media folder and then use library editor to change the name to one that is available.

(2015-02-20, 20:07)Warner306 Wrote: This still looks great, but it looks like there should be a space between the genre and plot. It could just be the picture.

I think that is just an illusion since there is no yellow tag line "separating" the two sections. I am using a group container with separate grouplists separated by visibility conditions for each container type so they are all positioned in identical spots and the plot is the same var for the movie and tvshow sections. I could always move everything up and increase the empty space between the sections Huh
Mike right list for tv shows is not on git orHuh
(2015-02-20, 20:32)Mario S. Wrote: Mike right list for tv shows is not on git orHuh

Not yet but I will most likely push that sometime today.
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55