Some Discart not showing even though it's there
Hey

i have an issue that some Discart is not showing in my movies, even though the disc.png is in the folder.

Some movies work , others don't . This count's for Moviesets as well as for regular movies.

Can anyone tell me where i could look ?

Thanks
no one ?

maybe i forgot to say , it's Kodi RC1 and Aeon MQ5 Helix version.

Thanks a lot for the help.

P.S. if it's the wrong forum , please tell me where to post it .
You need to run artwork downloader again either in solo mode per movie or auto mode for all.
I have Artwork Downloader.

but even on some movies when i go to fanart.tv the discart is there but it's not showing it in the movie descreption...
If the disc art is in your folder you might have to reload the movie and run artwork downloader in the solo mode. In the solo mode not the gui mode. You're not trying to download the art again you're trying to get the skin to load it.
what is the difference between the different modes ?

i know you can only run it in solo mode in the skin itself when pointing to a movie, right ?
Right.
(2014-12-10, 21:24)clubwerks Wrote: If the disc art is in your folder you might have to reload the movie and run artwork downloader in the solo mode. In the solo mode not the gui mode. You're not trying to download the art again you're trying to get the skin to load it.

You can do that for all the movies at once. look at the background of the screenshot below, and follow the arrow. grab a popcorn and sit back, its gonna take a while to update everything.. if have a lot of movies.
oh yes, make sure you have selected the option to use "locally stored cd art" in artwork downloader, if you have used that add on for the disc art. I use media companion, which does pretty much everything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some Discart not showing even though it's there0