XBMC add-ons showing script error
After working well for 3 months on my Minix X8-H, today when I launched XBMC any video add-on that I try to start comes up with a script error. I do not think I did anything to change any settings - is there an easy way to fix this problem. Please reply in very basic terms as I am a complete novice. Thanks.
You should probably post a link to a debug log (wiki) of you trying to launch an addon.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thanks for this but I don't know how to post a link or where a debug log can be found. XBMC is not opening properly because as well as the script error it will not let me alter existing add-ons or add any new ones. Thanks.
(2014-12-14, 17:17)connie81 Wrote: Thanks for this but I don't know how to post a link or where a debug log can be found.
That's why I linked the instructions. "Log file easy" would probably work best for you. When you get ready to post the link, check the "Help" link at the top of your browser window. It has basic instructions on how to use forums. Here are a few common examples for personalizing your posts.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC add-ons showing script error0