Win Disc art
Hi all.

I used Artwork Downloader which downloaded 12747 images...took all day.

Which gave me most of my movies with Disc art but for the missing disc art i used MediaElch to fine the remaining images.

Problem is now there is no disc art at all in XBMC so it seems that MediaElch over wrote them.

What is the correct name for XBMC disc art?

Is it Movie.disc?

Or Movie.discart?

Thanks.
disc
disc.png
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Thanks guys.

All my disc art is named movie-disc.png but it just wont display.

Any ideas why?

Im using Aeon MQ5 on Gotham.

Thanks.
Because you have "movie-" in it, refer the previous post from "brazen1" & myself, it should be just disc or disc.png if you can see the file extension. Artwork will sometimes take up to 24hrs to cache from a library update
my bad. Sorry.

I meant Movie.disc.png.

Thanks.
(2014-12-14, 09:00)kassysimon Wrote: my bad. Sorry.

I meant Movie.disc.png.

Thanks.

Just wondering, are you reading any suggestions given?
What have I done wrong now?
Movie name.disc.png.

Yes. I read them all thank you for your concern.
disc.png
I think you may be confused as to what solution's are provided to what is you've employed.

As you have it now: "Movie name.disc.png" is incorrect
It should be just the word "disc" with no movie name or anything else appended to the .png extension

Again refer "helta's" helpful tip/suggestion in BOLD up top

Here is a screenshot:

HTH
Aha. But that only works when all movies are in their own individual folders right?

Unfortunately mine are all in the same one folder. Though fan art and thumbnails work correctly, named such as Movie name.fanart, movie name.thumb or thumbnail whichever it is and these are working perfectly.

So what do I do in the case where all my movies are in the same folder? Does movie name.disc not work in this case?
You answered the question yourself, good. Might be time to consider theReanmer and get those video in a folder of their own.... drag & drop easy.
So disc art only works when movies are in their own individual folders and not when they are all in the one folder?

Is that right?
yes correct. also, if you use your current layout, you can't use "extra fanart" because it needs to be in a subfolder of the movie.
Right.

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disc art0