Kodi 14 RC3 errors can not connect to server?
I try and keep up on the daily revs but since going to the newer versions of Kodi I get 9 or 10 error messages when going into videos usually on one channel. That state that it is unable to connect to server /database and I receive this at least 9 times whenever I start Kodi there are other errors that flash by so quickly that I (having had a stroke) can not write them down quickly enough. Also I am still trying to work wit Hauppauge forgetting their 2250 card to be recognized (the channels not the card) so I can finally use Live TV. I also can not find the switch to be able to have Kodi in a window rather than ful screen...And I still have not been able to get videos to play one after another, even though the switch is on for this to happen.I think with the code that you are generating is unbelievably excellent with all of the nuances you have to deal with Please don't get discouraged as most of the forum questions seem to be user related not coding. However if there is anyone who can help me with these few things I've mentioned I'd have nothing to write to you about. Your product is top notch! Now if there was something that I could use my boxee box fo besides a $259.00 paper weight that would be a relief. I 've done programming many years ago on the old Digital Eclipse systems and Vax(yes I'm that old) and I think that with all of the deluge you get daily I admire your ability to answer so much. If I wasn't disabled and so broke financially because of that I'd gladly send a hundred dolars in. But if you could, please see if you can find the time to help me with my problems. Thanks for your time and patience. [email protected]
If your are referring to the 1Channel addon, you need to ask the developer for the addon about errors related to it. Discussion of such addons here is not allowed as it can be related to piracy.

For the Hauppauge issue, it sounds like something you need to address with the backened you are using.

Use the "\" key to toggle from windowed to fullscreen mode.

As for the "Play next video automatically" post a debug log repeating the issue and someone may find the cause.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 14 RC3 errors can not connect to server?0