Edit sub menus? and another question
Hi

Is there an way of edit the sub menu for shutdown?
I really don`t need all of that, and the kids don`t need to have the possibility to see all nether.

I will try to edit the .XML files if needed.

And one more question: Is it possible to make the home screen open Movies instead of TV shows when I push movie, even if the TV show is the highlighted?
I think this is because the skin just recognize a push on the screen as a click on a button, instead of where it is pushed.

I use an Asus EeeTop, and this skin is really good for this, because this have navigation buttons everywhere. This is crucial for computers with
touch, when they don`t have any keys outside the screen.
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
(2014-12-20, 15:26)pettergulbra Wrote: Is there an way of edit the sub menu for shutdown?
I really don`t need all of that, and the kids don`t need to have the possibility to see all nether.

I will try to edit the .XML files if needed.

Hi pettergulbra.

I'm afraid there's no way to edit the submenu for Power unless you do it manually in the xml's.

The items visible in the Power submenu depends of your platform and hardware.

You can completely disable the Power category in the skin settings. If you do that, you will get a Power submenu in the System category as the very first submenu item. You can also access the Shutdown Menu by pressing S on your remote or keyboard. Most views have a power button to the left of the menu bar.

Another option is to disable the Power category and create a custom power category with no submenu items.

If you still wish to edit the current Power submenu, edit Includes_Home.xml and look for the include "HomeSystemSubMenus". This include has 3 lists where the last one is the power submenu, and here you can edit the submenu items.

Remember, if you edit the skin your edits will be overwritten the next time the skin is updated. I always encourage to keep the skin fully updated at all times.

(2014-12-20, 15:26)pettergulbra Wrote: And one more question: Is it possible to make the home screen open Movies instead of TV shows when I push movie, even if the TV show is the highlighted?
I think this is because the skin just recognize a push on the screen as a click on a button, instead of where it is pushed.

This has been asked not very long ago in another thread. I will look at the code to see if it is possible although it is not very likely.

(2014-12-20, 15:26)pettergulbra Wrote: I use an Asus EeeTop, and this skin is really good for this, because this have navigation buttons everywhere. This is crucial for computers with
touch, when they don`t have any keys outside the screen.

That's so great to hear. I use Rapier for 2 iPads and an Android Phone and find it very easy, although I have some minor skin issues that needs fixing. If you find any bugs or have suggestions for better navigation etc. don't hesitate to let me know in the appropiate threads.
Thanks for the answer, I will look into this over the holiday.

Have a great Christmas! :-)
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Edit sub menus? and another question0