Navigation Info Readout - Please help
This is a user problem I realize but recently after letting my kids use KODI on the Fire TV using this skin (which previously worked beautifully) I now have a persistent readout of menus, associated xml files, and mouse movements on the top of my screen. Example: Window: fullscreenvideo (VideoFullScreen.xml) Mouse: (0,0). Obviously this changes as I change menus, video modes, etc. I'm guessing there's some key combination to enable/disable this but it seems like I've tried every button without any luck. I do have a keyboard as well should that make it easier to explain how to turn it off. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks and Happy New Year!
Its not your kids fault Smile This is a bug and came with the latest update. See the post of BWFAN on page 21 in the main 1080XF thread and Piers answer to it.
3.40.56 fixed that, 3.40.58 has been sent to the repo. which has one fix and a volume change. See last post in main thread.

Sorry about the debug issue!
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Thanks! I manually changed the addon file but will update the skin for the other change as well.
(2014-12-31, 17:58)tavery Wrote: Thanks! I manually changed the addon file but will update the skin for the other change as well.

You're welcome. The skin will automatically update itself.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Navigation Info Readout - Please help0