mysql - resume not working
Hello!

i have 1 pc with kodi, and 2 raspbmc (Kodi).

I do also have a Harddisk connected to my router and shared over the lan via samba. all the files the 3 kodis access to are on this hard drive. files are added to the library by clicking on video->File->Add video-> Browse and then select the network folder with all the files.

I do have a centralized Mysql, and would like to sore on this the resume points so i can sync them to know what has been watched and how far i am with each file.

my advanced settings file looks like this:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
<network>
<buffermode>1</buffermode> <!-- Comment: Default is 1 -->
<cachemembuffersize>104857600</cachemembuffersize> <!-- Comment: Default is 20971520 bytes or 20 MB -->
<readbufferfactor>20.0</readbufferfactor> <!-- Comment: Default is 1.0 -->
</network>
<videodatabase>
    <type>mysql</type>
    <host>192.169.0.114</host>
    <port>3306</port>
    <user>xbmc</user>
    <pass>xbmc</pass>
  </videodatabase>
  <musicdatabase>
    <type>mysql</type>
    <host>192.168.0.114</host>
    <port>3306</port>
    <user>xbmc</user>
    <pass>xbmc</pass>
  </musicdatabase>
  <videolibrary>
    <importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
    <importresumepoint>true</importresumepoint>
  </videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>

when i log into my mysql database i see the databases myvideos90 and mymusic48. The "files" table is populated and the path table too. the movieview table is empty.

what am I missing? why cant I stop on one TV and resume on the other?

PS: i know of the 3 minute limit, i watched much longer than that..

Thanks!

Igor

/////////////////////////////////////UPDATE//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

i just tried with an additional PC, the two PCs are synching but the rasp arn't. resume points work on the two pcs.
i tried to delete both databases and try to run the rasp in order to recreate the databases.

it properly creates the music table but totally ignores the video table.

here is my log file: http://paste.debian.net/138921/

can i create this manually somehow?
Code:
14:57:40 T:3038670848   ERROR: Unable to open database: MyVideos90 [2003](Can't connect to MySQL server on '192.169.0.114' (110))
I suspect you've put the wrong IP adress in advancedsettings.xml. 192.168.0.114 is probably what you wanted.
the ip address is correct.. in fact it IS creating the mymusic database, but not the myvideos..

ohhhh i see now.. you are right!

sorry!

thank you soo much! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mysql - resume not working0