ALL of my scripts stoped working :(
I was using the xbmc installer script today just kinda trying out some new ones. The last script that I downloaded and used was the "videocodezone" script. It began to cache a music video and then didn't play anything. The script froze and I rebooted, now none of them work.. not even the "movie trailers" on the home page of XBMC360

is there an easy fix ?
Xbmc is Rated M for Mature.
I just tried removing the script directory and installing a fresh one. Still didn't work. I also replaced the Python directory in the system folder, still not working. I can access the script menu just fine but when I click on them nothing happens. Also the Movie Trailers script on the homepage of xbmc360 will not respond once you open it. The only way out of it is to acess the shutdown menu.. Eek
Fixed the problem myself guys! Big Grin thanks for all the help...pffft

I ended up just replacing the entire system folder with the original build files with the exepction of the "system info" folder. All is working well.
It took you 49 minutes to fix it yourself.

What are you upset about? pffft
it should have only taken 48 minutes... haha, nah I had lunch inbetween. Anyways if anyone else runs into this problem, the easy fix is posted up above.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ALL of my scripts stoped working :(0