Giving Reputation Points on Forum ?
Question 
How can i give Reputation Points if a user helped me ?
i cant find any button for it and nowhere here is ANYTHING mentioned about Forum usage or Forum help

Thanks
Positive/minus sign at bottom left of there post
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
Note though that you only have these buttons if you have a certain minimum amount of posts. I think the requirement is 10 but I'm not completely sure on that.
I dont see it and im over 10 posts?
I have a THANK USER button next to PM and FIND. Bottom left corner of post.
Since we don't do negative ratings since a long time anymore, the text of the button was changed to 'thank user'
I've also submitted a PR to the forum to make the popup say thanks, so its less confusing.

Hopefully then we can finally have a proper thanks system which is far more useful that reputation imo Smile
(2015-03-09, 11:22)zag Wrote: I've also submitted a PR to the forum to make the popup say thanks, so its less confusing.

Hopefully then we can finally have a proper thanks system which is far more useful that reputation imo Smile

People can submit a PR for the forum? Where is this magic located?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
we're open source, so OFC everything is open: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc-forum
(2015-03-10, 10:13)da-anda Wrote: we're open source, so OFC everything is open: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc-forum

And only now I realise the forum is also on there. Sad Thank you!
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
well, there are quite some repos in this account, so easy to miss, especially when it wasn't updated for some time and moved to page 2
How was the test upgrade going da-anda ? Is it as horrible as I think ?
Kib, yes, it's horrible and terribly slow on my system. I need to get a new DB dump and try the upgrade with it, because I had like 5 crashes of the upgrade process due to columns not found.
fun times Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Giving Reputation Points on Forum ?0