Kodi can't open any plugin or content after a while
Hi everyone,

I need help with fixing a very bizzare bug - after a few minutes of running XBMC, it suddenly doesn't run any addons.

My XBMC is loaded with addons, and i never had this bug before, when this happens (every time when the software is open) the addons just don't response - when i try to click on an addon i don't even get its 1st screen/content. I can switch between other parts of the software reguraly (settings, video addons, music addons, etc) - just can't run any addon.

I tried to remove pulsar & some autoruns (navi-x, gotv/gomovies, istream).. for some reason i had a feeling it was causing the weird behavior. Only way to fix this is to close and re-open the software.

I'm using i7 2600k on windows 7 x64, radeon r9 and everything updated. No anti-virus, firewall, etc'. Xbmc 13.2 (latest kodi doesn't support my PVR well).

Here is my log - http://www.mediafire.com/download/fvjdl9...bmclog.zip

ps: i know that some of my addons are disallowed at this forum, i'm not asking for support regarding them, just trying to understand why the software hangs and which addon is the one that is causing all the problems.

thanks!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi can't open any plugin or content after a while0