PleXBMC Kodi Helix 14.0 on Fire TV?
Question 
Hi there,

please excuse my possibly stupid question, but I'm completely new to Kodi and my new Fire TV. I managed to install both the newest Kodi version Helix 14.0 as well as the PleXBMC plugin version 3.5.5. Unfortunately I cannot launch the plugin as I only always get a "Script failed" error. So my question now is:

Does the current PleXBMC version even work with Kodi Helix? I noticed that the plugin wasn't updated in a long time, hence my question. I'd appreciate any help! As you probably all know, Plex is not working well with my files. Sad
Sorry for the double post, but ... 148 views and no one can answer that question? I'm really at a loss here guys, please help me!
Perhaps post in the plexbmc thread?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
You mean there's a PleXBMC thread here on the Kodi Forum? I didn't find one ... can you point me in the right direction?
it is clearly referenced on the plexbmc page on the kodi wiki.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
OK, thank you for your help, nickr!
And yes it works. Have it running under Windows 7 and Kodi 14.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PleXBMC Kodi Helix 14.0 on Fire TV?0