dynamic weather backdrop - slideshow staytime
hi all,

I'm using aeon nox on an openelec for 4 weeks now. Its a pretty good skin and I think I will stay with it. But there is one little thing which keeps me running through the forums.

After succesfull changing the backdrop for the whole menu to a dynamic weather backdrop I was really happy. But the rotation of these backdrops are to fast. Every 5 seconds the backdrop is changing and I cant change this within the preferences of the skin. Does somebody know whether this is possible via preferences or not?

My journey through the forums gave me some hint how to change it via ssh. So I tried to the change the slideshow-settings in the guisettings.xml. I'm sure that I hit the correct guisettings,xml. I also read that the guisettings.xml will be over written during the shutdown or reboot process and yeah this seems to be true. That means my change aren't permanent. Btw even before shutdown or reboot changing the value from 5 to 100 did not effect the time for the rotation through the backdrops. Therefore I think guisettings.xml need a reboot. Confused

Someone here with a similar problem? Someone here with a solution?

thanks
mo
Saw this thread a couple of weeks ago. Not sure if it'll help you, but maybe.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thanks, but seems like whether changing script.grab.fanart or the parameter slideshow staytime within guisettings.xml is slowing down the the rotation of the backdrops.
More ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
dynamic weather backdrop - slideshow staytime0