XBMC Library streaming over the internet
I'd like to be able to stream all the files in my media library over the internet so I can watch them when i'm not at home. I have 50 mbps fiber upload so that's not a problem.

I'm using latest miappa's build. Is there a plugin that would let me do this?.

Thanks.
Not really Raspberry Pi specific, you'd get more eyeballs if you posted this in General. Maybe a mod can move it.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Well, I'm trying to do it with a raspberry. If I post it in the general forum maybe someone will suggest me a solution I can't run in this device.
I suggest to place it in the Linux support forum. What you are trying to accomplish are functions of Linux itself. Not to mention the networking issues (port forwarding, etc) that will also likely be required. All this will also be dependent on where you actually store the files as well, whether it's a NAS or the pi itself...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Library streaming over the internet0