Win What is the Xserver for Kodi?. Play Kodi at Windows via SSH.
Hello!

As I have to check my new Kodi install in a Raspberry Pi B+, I saw some people have done something similar in other systems:
https://anwaarullah.wordpress.com/2013/0...d-desktop/

So the way is SSH with PuTTy at Windows via direct Ethernet connection and run the Xserver that Kodi brings. But I didn't find that xserver at Kodi.

I have done already:
  1. Connect to the raspberry pi b+ by SSH via PuTTY following the instructions in the link above. Login is root, password is openelec
  2. I can browse through the raspi file system
  3. install the Xming Xserver for Windows in my PC
  4. try to launch several known xserver but nothing happen

Any suggestion? Thanks!
You've failed to mention what OS you installed on your Pi - some have X, some don't. Without knowing what OS you installed, nobody can help you.

PS. "Kodi" isn't the OS, it's a media center application that runs on the OS, just like X (if installed).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi Milhouse,

You are right! Sorry, the OS is OpenELEC 5.0.0.

Thanks!
No X server in OpenELEC.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks for the help Milhouse!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is the Xserver for Kodi?. Play Kodi at Windows via SSH.0