• 64(current)
Animated Movie Posters
(2016-09-30, 13:27)mouflo Wrote: The legend of Tarzan

Image Image

I feel like I am getting a new movie when I see these animated posters.

Great Job!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@zorg2000k
I tried to repeat the steps for the post of Tarzan in video. this is my first video tries, it is not necessarily great especially I have 2 screens so not easy to follow. my software is in French but with the keyboard shortcuts you should recognize the options. This is not necessarily the best method but hey I only learned all so I mix several technique to reach my goals.
(2016-09-30, 19:45)mouflo Wrote: @zorg2000k
I tried to repeat the steps for the post of Tarzan in video. this is my first video tries, it is not necessarily great especially I have 2 screens so not easy to follow. my software is in French but with the keyboard shortcuts you should recognize the options. This is not necessarily the best method but hey I only learned all so I mix several technique to reach my goals.

Watched it though, thanks, I will attempt something over the weekend and see how I get on, many thanks

Fantastic this is what everyone has been requesting, I am going to add to the front page if you don't mind.

Thank for taking your and creating this Tutorial...
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
Your work is really excellent and your tutorial too Smile
I'm french it is perfect for me Smile
I use photoshop from many years, i love it, now i understand why i must also try to use after effect lol
And very good idea to use green effects take on youtube Smile
I think you found smoke or electricity there too ....

There is something we can't see n this tutorial i really want to know, how to make move an element like you do with the jacket of harry poter like if there i some wind ...
Can you make an other tuto for this please ?
Thanks
Cool du français :p
Pour le warping de maillage je me suis aidé de ce tutoriel à partir de 1min : tuto

Central Intelligence

Image Image

Amazing. I would love an English spoken version as I am finding it hard to understand exactly what you are doing.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Now You See Me 2

Image Image

(2016-10-01, 19:48)mouflo Wrote: Now You See Me 2

Image Image

Your on a roll. Keep it up. Would love a Batman vs Superman cover.
Vraiment génial, avec ces deux tutos déjà effectivement on comprend mieux Smile
Superbe les deux nouveaux ...
Moi aussi je vote pour du DC Comics :p
Ceux que j'ai vue passer bougent trop, la boucle est pas top, ça vaut pas ton taff ....
Merci
My first attempt, Will need to practice more I think lol

(2016-10-02, 18:56)zorg2000k Wrote: My first attempt, Will need to practice more I think lol

Not bad man, better than what I can do Tongue It's all about the journey!
(2016-10-02, 18:56)zorg2000k Wrote: My first attempt, Will need to practice more I think lol

Better than what i am try to doCool
(2016-10-01, 19:48)mouflo Wrote: Now You See Me 2

Perfect!!!!
@zorg2000k
Your effect layer is not well adjusted. it is too low, it leaves a top band.
You should let the fixed light source and varying only the flare Lens (the sun does not move it as fast, especially at night lol).
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13