Right-to-Left (RTL) RSS feeds for Semitic languages files (Arabic, Hebrew, Farsi,...)
Hi
I wouold like to know if it possiable to make a skin.
with RSS feed from right to left.
because in semic lang. the feed starts in the end of the sentece.
Thanks
if you guys want this done.

you have to do it yourself. none of our devs have any interest in this.

(my personal statement, not related to the team as whole):
who knows, maybe you will like creating something better than bombing civilians.

edit: just to make it clear, i'm assuming you are from israel.
Smile 
actually Semic languages also include the people getting bombed, Lebanon, language too, Arabic. Correct?
So bi-directional (bidi) text convert library use would be required for their feeds too, at least as an option(?)

Arabic, Aramaic, ,Avesta, Brāhmī, Farsi, Greek, Hebrew, Samaritan, Syriac, Ugaritic, Phoenician, ...what more languages?

However Spiff is right that none of our active developers have any interest in this as they don't speak any of those Oo

EDIT: Also checkout this other topic thread with request for "Subtitle character shaping for Semic languages"
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Lightbulb 
So I'll check what I can do in this matter.

BTW Israelies got bombed by lebanon missles even before one israeli bomb droped on lebanon.
sure.

some fundamentalists in lebanon did it. your response was completely out of proportions. but, anway, off topic and not a fruitful discussion. i'll stop now
I Agree
some pointers:

xbmc/utils/rssreader.cpp
guilib/rsscontrol.cpp
we use libfribid to handle flipping etc. g_charsetConverter is a nice util class.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Right-to-Left (RTL) RSS feeds for Semitic languages files (Arabic, Hebrew, Farsi,...)0