• 12(current)
v14 Xperience1080 3.5 Bug Reports & Suggestions
(2015-03-10, 16:58)Piers Wrote:
(2015-03-10, 09:56)Flubber Wrote: I have switch to Artic:Zephyr which suits my customisation needs better, but i'll try to take a minute to do a video for you today.

That's always an issue with XBMC/Kodi - too many skins to pick from, all offering their own take on items. Arctic: Zephyr is a beautiful skin.

If you have time I would appreciate a video Smile
Yeah so many skins, even Zephyr which is really beautiful don't match perfectly, i'm currently customizing the Neon skins to see if it's more adapted to my need.

Anyway here's the vid.It's laggy since i'm using anydesk and recording on my main PC, sorry about that.

Don't hesitate if you need something else, i'm watching the thread.
(2015-03-11, 01:13)Flubber Wrote:
(2015-03-10, 16:58)Piers Wrote:
(2015-03-10, 09:56)Flubber Wrote: I have switch to Artic:Zephyr which suits my customisation needs better, but i'll try to take a minute to do a video for you today.

That's always an issue with XBMC/Kodi - too many skins to pick from, all offering their own take on items. Arctic: Zephyr is a beautiful skin.

If you have time I would appreciate a video Smile
Yeah so many skins, even Zephyr which is really beautiful don't match perfectly, i'm currently customizing the Neon skins to see if it's more adapted to my need.

Anyway here's the vid.It's laggy since i'm using anydesk and recording on my main PC, sorry about that.

Don't hesitate if you need something else, i'm watching the thread.

Something similar happens with brazilian portuguese, but with other options. Seems to have something to do with special characters, idk. Here's a video recorded with a potato. :p
http://a.pomf.se/gvcjwn.webm
The problem is caused by accents,
Edit you string and removes accents in these options.
PatOso is correct, ideally the translations will need to be corrected. The BEST way you get that done is to check the Translations forum and see about correcting your language. PatOso noticed the same issue a couple of weeks ago and submitted new Spanish strings - they appear to work perfectly.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-03-10, 20:38)Burke Wrote: Piers,

grate skin, period Cool

Two things I found.

First, I get error when trying to use playlist on home widget.
Here is my log
It works when "Random items" and "Only unwatched items" is selected.
Mind you, tested on Win OS - works fine.

Second, related to actor info screen.
When you push right, past Filmography screens mix up.

Other than that 10+.

Regards

metadata actors is no longer supported in this skin. It's being replaced with extendedinfo for v4 - that's why you get that behaviour when pushing right. I could issue a fix but I see little point in fixing something that's already been removed in the non-public v4.

Hello,

i would like to ask if the following is possible (as a suggestion)

Add Favorites to the selection of the Home Widgets.
Currently only Playlist & Default is available.

Is this something that can be done?

Thank you!
(2015-03-13, 22:30)AlmostSerious Wrote: Hello,

i would like to ask if the following is possible (as a suggestion)

Add Favorites to the selection of the Home Widgets.
Currently only Playlist & Default is available.

Is this something that can be done?

Thank you!

Would you be able to create a mock-up (even in Paint) to show what you mean?

Hi,

let me try to explain a bit better first:

In the Skin Settings, i can customize the Home Screen. In Manage Custom Home Widgets i can select for each Widget:
Widget = Playlist, Upcoming Movies, New Movies, New Tvshows etc.
I would like to be able to use a Favorite here, the same as i can on the normal home screen empty tiles.

Reason for this:

I am using Plexbmc. I realized that it is possible to favorite several direct folders like: Ongoing TV Shows, or Recently Watched Movies.
The idea is, that this can be added to the Widgets in the same way as a normal smart playlist.
Hence, it would solve my need for a full Plexbmc integration, which as i understand was unfortunately already decided not to be implemented.
In theory, this could also work with a lot of other Plugins that let the user Favorite certain "libraries"

Please, let me know if you require any more details Smile
So when I use *edited to remove piracy related content* and go to *edited to remove piracy related content*>category>framerate drops drasticly, but there is sport category outside and when I go directly to it it works normal
http://*edited to remove piracy related content*

BTW; awesome job piers, this skin is amazing
Great looking skin!

Is it possible to add different font options to choose from built in?
I would like it to support other languages... maybe add a 'Unicode' option just like in "reFocus" skin, that's solves the language issues as-well.

Thank you
(2015-04-08, 17:19)Ilay Wrote: Great looking skin!

I would like it to support other languages... maybe add a 'Unicode' option just like in "reFocus" skin, that's solves the language issues as-well.

Thank you

Yes, it is possible and a good idea. I'm open for suggestions for further font support. The font licence must allow for use.

(2015-04-09, 05:45)Piers Wrote:

Thank you

Yes, it is possible and a good idea. I'm open for suggestions for further font support. The font licence must allow for use.

Great! I don't think there should be a license problem if using the same fonts as the default skin.

A few more things I've noticed:
- I can't seem to find the option to control subtitles offset (if they are out of sync).
- Inconsistent behavior of the top menu focus and screen display. Menu items focused not always on the "right" screen - try to play and move between the screens from top menu and the main screens items...

Thanks!
(2015-04-09, 17:37)Ilay Wrote:
(2015-04-09, 05:45)Piers Wrote:

Thank you

Great! I don't think there should be a license problem if using the same fonts as the default skin.

A few more things I've noticed:
- I can't seem to find the option to control subtitles offset (if they are out of sync).
- Inconsistent behavior of the top menu focus and screen display. Menu items focused not always on the "right" screen - try to play and move between the screens from top menu and the main screens items...

Thanks!

1) They are in the audio options. When playing a video, click on the Audio icon on the playing menu (on the left of the icons Play FF etc.) <- you'll see Subtitle Offset in there.
2) That's rather concerning as it shouldn't happen under any circumstance. I spent considerable time testing to make sure that didn't happen (it does happen with disabling/enabling Live TV but that's not going to get done every time). Can you do a test for me? When you see that happening, select the power icon/menu on the home screen, move down to Reload skin and then see if it's still a problem. If it is then I'll need a video showing the problem.

Smile 
(2015-04-10, 05:38)Piers Wrote: 1) They are in the audio options. When playing a video, click on the Audio icon on the playing menu (on the left of the icons Play FF etc.) <- you'll see Subtitle Offset in there.
2) That's rather concerning as it shouldn't happen under any circumstance. I spent considerable time testing to make sure that didn't happen (it does happen with disabling/enabling Live TV but that's not going to get done every time). Can you do a test for me? When you see that happening, select the power icon/menu on the home screen, move down to Reload skin and then see if it's still a problem. If it is then I'll need a video showing the problem.

1. Found it!
2. It seems to be happening when jumping between screens (from windows to Kodi and vice versa). Moving to Power button and moving back up does seem to reset the screen to it's correct menu item. Could be the mouse use when switching to windows...
(2015-04-10, 08:39)Ilay Wrote:
(2015-04-10, 05:38)Piers Wrote: 1) They are in the audio options. When playing a video, click on the Audio icon on the playing menu (on the left of the icons Play FF etc.) <- you'll see Subtitle Offset in there.

1. Found it!
2. It seems to be happening when jumping between screens (from windows to Kodi and vice versa). Moving to Power button and moving back up does seem to reset the screen to it's correct menu item. Could be the mouse use when switching to windows...

Most certainly that.

• 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 3.5 Bug Reports & Suggestions8