• 13(current)
v14 Xperience1080 3.5 Bug Reports & Suggestions
One more suggestion:
It would be great to see extended info addon support as-well.

Thanks
Opened Kodi today and I am getting script failedConfusedkin widgets error

it will not load ongoing tv shows, new movies, new tv shows or new music.

xperience1080 3.50.05
skin widgets 0.0.29

any idea what's up? I've not touched any settings

Code:
13:04:25 T:4284   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
                                            Error Contents: local variable 'item2' referenced before assignment
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\NilePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 796, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\NilePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 68, in __init__
                                                self._fetch_info_recommended()
                                              File "C:\Users\NilePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 127, in _fetch_info_recommended
                                                self._fetch_tvshows_recommended('RecommendedEpisode')
                                              File "C:\Users\NilePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 269, in _fetch_tvshows_recommended
                                                if (item2['resume']['position'] and item2['resume']['total']) > 0:
                                            UnboundLocalError: local variable 'item2' referenced before assignment
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2015-04-24, 14:21)aNILEator Wrote: Opened Kodi today and I am getting script failedConfusedkin widgets error

it will not load ongoing tv shows, new movies, new tv shows or new music.

xperience1080 3.50.05
skin widgets 0.0.29

any idea what's up? I've not touched any settings

Code:
13:04:25 T:4284   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
                                            Error Contents: local variable 'item2' referenced before assignment
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\NilePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 796, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\NilePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 68, in __init__
                                                self._fetch_info_recommended()
                                              File "C:\Users\NilePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 127, in _fetch_info_recommended
                                                self._fetch_tvshows_recommended('RecommendedEpisode')
                                              File "C:\Users\NilePC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 269, in _fetch_tvshows_recommended
                                                if (item2['resume']['position'] and item2['resume']['total']) > 0:
                                            UnboundLocalError: local variable 'item2' referenced before assignment
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Not sure, I'm running the same version on my 14.x set-up.

Have you edited or changed any of the files?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Nope, have deleted the files from userdata and re-downloaded/install too, not sure what's happened, might try complete reset of kodi.
Ok after reinstalling and re importing files one by one it appears the issue is within my video database file, I assume a corruption somewhere
Hey Piers, I would like to report a bug I had with different versions of Xperience1080, and it's the case with this one (and the Isengard one too).
It's about the progress bar on the OSD:

Is there a solution to avoid this bug ?

Thanks for the answer (and sorry if it has been reported yet).

And it's a beautiful skin by the way, thanks for that.
Hi, sorry if this has been mentioned but i couldn't see it. (i posted this elsewhere but this seems the correct place in hindsight)

I've loaded the skin and i am getting what i'd describe as ghosting of the menus (i.e kind of a faded repeat behind them) can someone please advise how to remedy this?

Many thanks for the work on the skin though, it looks great.
(2015-05-31, 12:02)Firemark Wrote: Hi, sorry if this has been mentioned but i couldn't see it. (i posted this elsewhere but this seems the correct place in hindsight)

I've loaded the skin and i am getting what i'd describe as ghosting of the menus (i.e kind of a faded repeat behind them) can someone please advise how to remedy this?

Many thanks for the work on the skin though, it looks great.

There's no need to double post, I've removed the other one.

Are you using an AMD card? I think I understand what you mean by 'ghosting'

Which version of the skin are you using?
Are the textures compressed (skin.xperience1080/media/*.xbt) or uncompressed (skin.xperience1080/media/*.png)?

This is the best Kodi skin ever... but I want to suggest some improvements:

MAIN MENU

- show indicators for CPU load, RAM usage, disk I/O, internet connection, and Kodi thread count
- show indicator when add-on update cycle is running in the background
- remove Ubuntu beans from the activity indicator (visual style preference)
- rename the "Music" panel as "Audio" (because it also contains podcasts, lectures & streaming radio stations which are not music)
- allow a custom color to be used on the selection rectangle and the active (enlarged) panel title

MISCELLANEOUS

- Media panels: when you click on an empty Media Source tile, display the "add source" dialog
- Search panel: dont loop text within the data entry field; display search instructions in a separate area of the panel
- Settings & preferences panels: show arrow at top or bottom of list when all of the options do not fit on the screen
- Weather panel: display current location in upper-left corner of large center tile
- Weather panel: display an optional webcam image (and update the image when the weather is updated)
- Add-on lists: when deleting an add-on, move selection rectangle to the next item (instead of returning to start of list)

BUGS

- Video add-ons: the standard picture is missing on the "get more" tile when the display mode is "thumbnail"

- If you switch to the preferences menu (gear) and click on the 'desktop' background with the mouse, the menu title highlighting loses sync with the active panel below, so the skin must be reloaded. (Not requesting mouse support, but accidental mouse clicks on the skin desktop need to be handled.)

- Music panel: 'View by thumbnail' option is not available

- While the skin is still usable on a slower hardware platform, it does appear to consume a bit more CPU resources than Confluence, even when the system is idle. Just curious about why.
(2015-06-04, 09:33)ktv1 Wrote: This is the best Kodi skin ever... but I want to suggest some improvements:

MAIN MENU

- show indicators for CPU load, RAM usage, disk I/O, internet connection, and Kodi thread count
- rename the "Music" panel as "Audio" (because it also contains podcasts, lectures & streaming radio stations which are not music)
- allow a custom color to be used on the selection rectangle and the active (enlarged) panel title

MISCELLANEOUS

- Media panels: when you click on an empty Media Source tile, display the "add source" dialog
- Search panel: dont loop text within the data entry field; display search instructions in a separate area of the panel
- Settings & preferences panels: show arrow at top or bottom of list when all of the options do not fit on the screen
- Weather panel: display current location in upper-left corner of large center tile
- Weather panel: display an optional webcam image (and update the image when the weather is updated)
- Add-on lists: when deleting an add-on, move selection rectangle to the next item (instead of returning to start of list)

BUGS

- Video add-ons: the standard picture is missing on the "get more" tile when the display mode is "thumbnail"

- If you switch to the preferences menu (gear) and click on the 'desktop' background with the mouse, the menu title highlighting loses sync with the active panel below, so the skin must be reloaded. (Not requesting mouse support, but accidental mouse clicks on the skin desktop need to be handled.)

- While the skin is still usable on a slower hardware platform, it does appear to consume a bit more CPU resources than Confluence, even when the system is idle. Just curious about why.

This version of the skin is no longer being updated, only v4 for Isengard has new features and fixes.

MAIN MENU

This is available in the System Info window

Why? It's ugly.

I have no idea what Ubuntu beans are

Possibly, but not likely.

Not going to be included.

MISCELLANEOUS

Why?

Possibly

Which view?

I will look at this.

BUGS

Can you please provide a screenshot.

There is absolutely no mouse support whatsoever. Using a mouse will cause focus problems - it's stated in the disclaimer and will not change.

Which part/area?

There are over 1,450 textures and more complicated animations. I run this skin on a RPi, Atom D2500, Turion II Neo - all of these are low powered devices. I also run this skin on a i7 4790k... I don't notice a massive difference.

Great skin to begin with!

Still find 2 things not working (for me) which I have no problems with using other skins:

1: When opening a video/playlist from the Youtube add-on via the favourites menu, Kodi either freezes or shuts down. On very few occasions it just works.

2. Loading a karaoke song from the XBMC Karaoke addon makes Kodi crash and shutdown a split second before the song loads.
(2015-06-10, 03:27)Cali10 Wrote: Great skin to begin with!

Still find 2 things not working (for me) which I have no problems with using other skins:

1: When opening a video/playlist from the Youtube add-on via the favourites menu, Kodi either freezes or shuts down. On very few occasions it just works.

2. Loading a karaoke song from the XBMC Karaoke addon makes Kodi crash and shutdown a split second before the song loads.

Can you post a debug log (wiki)?

Done Wink

1; http://xbmclogs.com/px5s8yn65 (I must add that with this issue I have no problems opening a youtube playlist/channel from favourites only a youtube video gives me problems, in this action it didnt crash just freezes until i hit the return button to use the remote again)

2: http://xbmclogs.com/pu3ymo3q8 (Kodi crashed on loading a karaoke song)

Thanks
(2015-06-11, 02:53)Cali10 Wrote: Done Wink

1; http://xbmclogs.com/px5s8yn65 (I must add that with this issue I have no problems opening a youtube playlist/channel from favourites only a youtube video gives me problems, in this action it didnt crash just freezes until i hit the return button to use the remote again)

2: http://xbmclogs.com/pu3ymo3q8 (Kodi crashed on loading a karaoke song)

Thanks

Can you comment out your advancedsettings for caching?

Edit: actually just rename your advancedsettings.xml to advancedsettings.xml.bak

Im actually new to this kind of stuff and the "log file guide" is a little to hard to figure out how to rename my advancedsettings Big Grin

Could you help me out?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 3.5 Bug Reports & Suggestions8