Jittery Video Playback
Hello.

I run XBMC on a standard HTPC build, i3, 8GB memory. My movies are stored on 2 external HDD connected through USB 3.0 ports. Recently the video has been a little....jittery. Not sure how else to explain it, it's not he normal lag fest you get when the HD audio isn't working properly. It will play fine for a couple minutes, then give a second or two with the video will be a little jumpy.

Anything that's an easy fix that might cause this? Gets rather annoying during a 3 hour movie

Thanks in advance Big Grin
(2015-01-26, 00:27)kopkiwi Wrote: Hello.

I run XBMC on a standard HTPC build, i3, 8GB memory. My movies are stored on 2 external HDD connected through USB 3.0 ports. Recently the video has been a little....jittery. Not sure how else to explain it, it's not he normal lag fest you get when the HD audio isn't working properly. It will play fine for a couple minutes, then give a second or two with the video will be a little jumpy.

Anything that's an easy fix that might cause this? Gets rather annoying during a 3 hour movie

Thanks in advance Big Grin

Reference the below thread and see if that might help. If not, post up a debug log file and I'll take a look.

208314 (thread)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jittery Video Playback0