WIP Headphones Manager
Hi everybody. Not only is this my first plugin, it's also my first post! Big Grin

I've been using XBMC for a long time as my home media center. My development on this came from wanting to manage the whole media server from within XBMC, instead of having to navigate the web to control headphones (and CP, and SB, and sab, but that's another story).

I started with the Couchpotato Manager code, which you can find here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=159274 and modified it to suit the headphones API and changed the menus significantly. The headphones API isn't nearly as powerful as the couchpotato API, so it's a little bit limited in that regard but it's what we've got

Github repo
https://github.com/galelabs/headphones-manager

At the moment, I make absolutely no promises about stability.

Right now, when you open up the plugin, you have four choices:
1. Add Artist -- uses user input to search for artists, then brings up a chooser dialog to select the one you really meant. Adds the artist to headphones and marks all the albums as wanted
2. Browse Artists -- lets you browse through the artists already in your Headphones library. From here, you will (eventually) be able to get to a "Find similar artists" through the context menu. At the moment, you can browse artists, and browse albums for each artists. It'll show you how many of their songs you have out of their total songs. There is definitely a performance issue here right now.
3. Wanted -- Lists wanted albums as "Artist - Album". Can be sorted by artist name or album name
4. Snatched -- Currently does nothing, but will eventually show albums that have been snatched but aren't yet downloaded.

I would be really happy to hear whatever comments, suggestions, feature requests, etc. you guys have. Hopefully I'll get some infrastructure in place soon (like a roadmap and a bugtracker).

In the meantime, happy listening!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Headphones Manager0