takes forever to play channel
so I got iptv working on my pi b and now I click on a channel and generally wait about 3 - 10 minutes before it plays. I have a dedicated line to the pi of 18mb so something else is happening here. It is a completely fresh load of kodi and I have added tvaddons. I couldn't find anything in the forums
HELP :-)
you won't get any support for anything tvaddons here. If the IPTV thing is one of their addons, bug them. Also, have you tried playing the IPTV channels without anything tvaddons installed on your PI? Depending on what you use those addons could max out CPU etc (have you checked CPU usage?)
(2015-01-30, 11:34)da-anda Wrote: you won't get any support for anything tvaddons here. If the IPTV thing is one of their addons, bug them. Also, have you tried playing the IPTV channels without anything tvaddons installed on your PI? Depending on what you use those addons could max out CPU etc (have you checked CPU usage?)

WOW am I stupid! never occurred to me that tvaddons was piracy in it's purest form. Thanks for setting me straight on that one and I will dump it immediately. Thanks for the ideas, I'm new to the pi and just finding my way.

have a great one

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
takes forever to play channel0