• 5(current)
Canada streams and TV shows
Can't find a nightly that will install, says trouble parsing. Any ideas? Thanx.
I would post the question of where to find a release for OUYA with ffmeg compiled with gnutls in the Android support thread. The android experts are in there.
Wow man great addon thanks, you think it could be possible to add sportsnet? If you could that'd be great.
hi,

installed the zip file, says at the bottom its installed, but its not showing up in my video addons section. suggestions? (newbie problem, apologize)
(2015-02-27, 18:17)Kurt Sloane Wrote: hi,

installed the zip file, says at the bottom its installed, but its not showing up in my video addons section. suggestions? (newbie problem, apologize)

It's in program addons, not video addons
got it. wow, thanks, this is amazin
Hey learningit

can't seem to get the global stations and cbc to work.
android 4.4 kitkat. awesome work!!
(2015-02-27, 21:06)dan66 Wrote: Hey learningit

can't seem to get the global stations and cbc to work.
android 4.4 kitkat. awesome work!!
Read the thread from the start, the answer is there. You need an android build with gnutls compiled.
(2015-02-24, 17:08)asipsis Wrote: Learningit - Thanks so much! This is amazing. I don't know if you take paypal donations but if you do pm me.

Any chance of adding CBC and Global Toronto or ONtario I can't remember what it's called. I think Hockey Night in Canada would be huge on CBC.

And lastly. Do you think this will be a "permanent" solution like USTVNOW? Since the channels are free via antenna? I know that's a noob question.

Thanks man! Much appreciated!
Hi asipsis,
How did you install script.CAN. I installed from zip file option. nothing appears, is there something I am doing wrong?
Thanks
(2015-02-28, 01:43)kps01 Wrote: Hi asipsis,
How did you install script.CAN. I installed from zip file option. nothing appears, is there something I am doing wrong?
Thanks

Read the thread above for the answer. This addon will be found in Program addons, not video addons.
I was looking to get this addon working.

I downloaded and installed the zip, after which I went into programs. I clicked on the program addon and all it does is load the scripts and then nothing happens.

Can anyone please provide any help?

Thanks in advance.
Post a full debug log to xbmclogs.com or pastebin and I'll have a look. Instructions to post are here: Log_file/Easy (wiki)
Thanks for the program. The streams are working great on my main HTPC.
However on my android tablet I am unable to scroll to the second screen of the EPG. Is there something simple I am missing? I have checked the wiki and cannot see how to scroll down or page down.
(2015-03-02, 05:25)ardsavac Wrote: Thanks for the program. The streams are working great on my main HTPC.
However on my android tablet I am unable to scroll to the second screen of the EPG. Is there something simple I am missing? I have checked the wiki and cannot see how to scroll down or page down.
I have no idea. I would think that there is something in the tablet interface that would let you scroll down - you would have the same problem with addons that have lists of videos to play, wouldn't you?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Canada streams and TV shows1