Weird thing popping up after every show
Recently installed the new 14.1 and with the the Aeon MQ I get a weird pop up after every show and when I go into Movies/TV Shows. When I change skins it doesn't do it so anybody can point me as to what could be causing this?
(2015-02-08, 19:19)undead9786 Wrote: Recently installed the new 14.1 and with the the Aeon MQ I get a weird pop up after every show and when I go into Movies/TV Shows. When I change skins it doesn't do it so anybody can point me as to what could be causing this?

Looks to me like a screen from the newest version of script.extendedinfo. MQ5 is not compatible with the new version of this script. What version of extendeded info do hiu have loaded?
2.0.3, just disabled it and no more popups! Is MQ6 going to address the issue?
hi to all,
is there a version of this script that doesn't do that Huh
i have the same problem !
You can use this in the Helix mod...

Added support for addon script.skin.info.service (get here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=203196)
This script is a replacement for the extendedinfo script when getting/displaying movie set info:

Also if you search the official MQ5 release thread Wanilton posted a link to the version of extendedinfo that works but I believe it will end up auto updating to the newest version eventually so I will go with the link I just mentioned.
is there a current extendedinfo that will work w/ helix?? it keeps updating itself & the gray window(see pic above) pop ups. seached the forum on this & can't seem find a solution. only gettin frustrated. thanks for any help guys.
MQ6 support new version extendedinfo script, in next release 1.9.0

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-03-25, 12:57)Wanilton Wrote: MQ6 support new version , in next release 1.9.0

hi Wanilton - will there be a 'working' extendedinfo script for HELIX?
The latest version script work ok but only for MQ6. Script is available in the official repo.

Have previous version script I used before, but with mod mq5 version I think script is not more necessary, remove addons or disable and it´s ok for you.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weird thing popping up after every show0