Solved How to clean music library
I remember awhile back I had a skin that had a clean music button and a clean video button, all my current skins I am running don't have this.

When I bring up my music, there are many albums in there that I no longer have but are still showing with generic music thumbnail, how can I clean my music library to rid myself of all those discs that are no longer in my collection.

Why don't all skins have the clean button and do I have to manually go in and delete the thumbnails and rescan the music or something like that?

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

Terry
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
System -> Settings -> Music -> Library -> Clean Library.
(2015-02-11, 00:51)helta Wrote: System -> Settings -> Music -> Library -> Clean Library.

The above is correct, but you must first switch your settings level to either Advanced or Expert for it to be visible. You'll find this option in the bottom left corner in the settings.
Thanks, I wasn't seeing the little option on the lower left to change setting menus from standard to advanced, once I clicked advanced settings menu the clean library option then appeared.

Ran clean library and all is now well.

Thanks
TC Smile
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to clean music library0