Here we go again... no paths are working...
Hi!

Updated to Kodi 14.1 just now and like the other time it does not like my paths.

ONE patch is ok, but as soon i add more than one it fails to update.

What is the matter with this?

Why can't it use my path i had when i updated, i can't update them to find new stuff.

Very anoying this is! Sad

ToddeSwe
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Huh?
What's your issue again?
What are you running?
Are you talking about add-ons or what?
Are we talking about Kodi after all...?
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC
Since this is posted in help for Windows I didn't think I had to tell about running on pc with Windows 8.1.

And as I said before when I add more that one path to scan for movies it fails to do so. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
I know this issue ran into it myself, got around it by manually scraping on the second drive.

Out of curiosity, are the source paths on separate physical drives?
No they are on the same drive. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Have you tried directly editing your sources.xml? Am adding sources this way for ages.
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC
No lucky me who don't use Kodi that much on my bedroom pc. Smile Just anoying that this new releases don't work. And this is a basic thing i think should be one of the first thing one notice. Smile
Are you talking about adding multiple paths to a single source?
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U
Yes, eg I have a collection of movies with different paths like divx dvd and HD video på all of them I want in my movies collection.
You don't have to put all of your movies under one source entry in order for them all to show up in the library as movies. You just have to set the scraper correctly on the folder so that they get scanned into the library. The library mode hides how many "sources" you've added.

If your multiple paths are not all under a master directory, add them as individual sources and set each with a correct scaper. For example:
source1 - d:\divx - scraper for movies
source2 - d:\HD - scraper for movies

If your multiple paths are under a single master directory, add the master directory but don't scrape it. Set the scraper on the sub folders you want added to the library. For example:
source - D:\Movies - no scraper
scraper for movies on D:\Movies\DIVX
scraper for movies on D:\Movies\HD

The library doesn't care either way.
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U
Hi

I don't understand.

I made one like

F: \movies\
Without a scraper

Underneath I make 3 like

F:\movies\divx\
F:\movies\dvd\
F:\movies\hd film\

With a scraper as usually.
Does not scrape any movies at all.

I've never done it in this way before.
Are something changed? If so why?
post debug log (wiki) when you scrape
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-02-14, 20:48)Memphiz Wrote: post debug log (wiki) when you scrape

Tomorrow first thing
I'll give up and going back the the older one that could handle multiple paths. Smile Newer is not always better. Sad

Thanks for trying to help!!
multipath is just working fine one my 14.x and 15.x installs
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Here we go again... no paths are working...0