Here we go again... no paths are working...
Now I'm even mader [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] Why did you have to tell me that, now I'm going to spend this day trying. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
sorry Smile just wanted to let you know.
Yesterday i even added an extra path to an already existing source on 14.x and next library update it fetched the new movies

Tested on windows/linux/android
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
And you're on Windows 8.1 as well? This bugs me a lot. I even reinstalled 14.1 to see if something old was a problem.
no mysql though
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Win7 and all smb://
Just thought of something. When I first installed kodi 14 I got a question about if a wanted to keep my settings. And I did but maybe I should have started from scratch to configure the new 14. I will erase every single trace of kodi today and start over.
Do you use smb to add your local drive paths?
Only have network storage but that shouldn't make a difference
Ok
I discovered one thing. When I check [BALLOT BOX WITH CHECK] the option to update my collection at start it works with several paths. This is after a full reinstall. Did not work to do it in the ordinary way though.
What do you mean by the ordinary way? how are you trying to trigger the library update?
By right click on the collection name where I have added my paths and then scan for new files or whatever it says in English version. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Try Update Library on the View Options menu (the lefthand menu that pops out on Confluence, location may differ depending on skin)
That worked... [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
How come the old way I always have done it don't work longer?
Because the logic behind "scan for new content" was changed to include all known paths. Looks like there´s an issue with multipaths.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Yeas something is not what it's supposed to be. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] thanks for the help. Now I can rest.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Here we go again... no paths are working...0