Groupdeal deals XBMC box possible?
Can someone explain me how it's possible that such a big company as Groupdeal can accept this kind of deals and what about the trademark? Take a look at the pictures Smile

http://www.groupdeal.nl/69-95-ipv-199-bo...40215.html
i presume because they only offer the deal,
they don't sell it them selve.
they get those deals from other company's and group deals shows them to the users.

and as they state:
Quote:*XBMC is een open source platform. Groupdeal is niet verantwoordelijk voor de werking van de applicaties en updates van dit platform
translation
Quote:* XBMC is an open source platform. Deal Group is not responsible for the operation of the applications and updates of this platform
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
In a way they sell it on their website and they collect provision on each sale made.When you order, you don't pay the seller, you pay Groupdeal.
But offering Netflix is a bit of a stretch. A person buying that is going to assume that it will work like a tv application, not through the sort of add-on here.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
The native Netflix client does run on it.

I don't speak the language, but I would guess that they're just saying "XBMC runs on this" just as they are for Netflix and YouTube. As long as they're not making it sound like the XBMC/Kodi project endorses them, or some other kind of confusing issue, then it's probably not a problem. However, I'm not a lawyer.
But take a good look at the pictures Smile
"...Nothing is impossible"

"XBMC is an open source platform. Deal Group is not responsible for the operation of the applications and updates of this platform, the ultimate multimedia experience!"

Well, with that first quote I'm tempted to buy one, I've always wanted to own a Concorde.

Edit: I've looked at the picture again, that's a big ICEFILMS logo right in the middle. Guessing we can expect more people asking for help with that who haven't bothered to read the banned add-ons part.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
heh, the "original" price is ridiculous.
Yep the so called discount is ridiculous, €50 to €60 is normal for a S805 Amlogic box.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Groupdeal deals XBMC box possible?0