help BT on RASPBMC
Exclamation 
hello all

I do not know if I'm in the right section but I have not found I think (new on the forum)

I'll explain my problem (which I hope will not be one for you)

I'm the proud owner of 2 RPI B +
currently only one is configured with XBMC to be intended only has my car

I will explain a little bit so it will be in my car and I would have two screens 7 "in the back for my children (all demontable car because changing current year)
so my RPI will be in the glove box plugged into a cigarette lighter that provides 5V and 2.1A (I tested and it works well: p)
I control my RPI via my android phone thanks to Yatse wifi (until the hopefully)
My problem is that I want to enjoy my RPI shared login my phone in LV (like tablets of my children) and no wifi

so I would like my RPI once launched only connects to my phone in LV or he keeps it in memory, and I can easily associate (that is active I managed to find my phone but this one does not find not the RPI Huh: s)

Another thing is it possible to "memorized" in the RPI different wifi? (My home, my parents etc etc) as does the phone

something else (yes I know I'm wrong)

I have order car radio and I would like to display the image of the RPI top (on one of the video input) and 2 outputs serve me videos of this position to display the image cartoons on the 2 Screen that my children will have at the back is this possible? (Using an HDMI to RCA to go to my post then 2 RCA video screens to 2 of my children in CAR as well?) And the image will be displayed on three screens? (My post and two small screens). The sound will come directly to him my position because no HP on 2 screens 7 "

Sincerely

Sorry for my poor english i use a translator
nobody ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help BT on RASPBMC0