Two shows merged into one in library?
In my library I had two entries:

1) The Walking Dead
2) The Walking Dead: Black & White

Recently I noticed that "The Walking Dead" disappeared and all it's episodes began appearing under the name of the latter.

I have NFO files in place for both shows.

I've tried refreshing the show info, and also refreshing info for the whole source but they continue to show up as one single show.

Does anyone have any ideas what is causing this problem and how it can be fixed?

Thanks.
What scraper are you using? Could you post a link to a sample NFO from The Walking Dead?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-02-25, 17:03)wgstarks Wrote: What scraper are you using? Could you post a link to a sample NFO from The Walking Dead?

I'm away from home right now so I can't post the NFO at the moment. Off the top of my head I can't remember the scraper (perhaps TVDB) but it is whichever one is default in Kodi Helix.

I just can't understand why the problem occurred as they worked fine for years and then all of a sudden they merged together (possibly around the time a new episode was added).
I searched the TVDB website but I don't see a show titled The Walking Dead: Black & White. Assuming you have complete custom NFO files you may want to create a new source folder for your custom shows and use the Info Only scraper. Just a guess. Might try it for one show just to see what happens. Make sure you Clean the db after adding the new source to be sure the old listing is removed.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-02-25, 17:46)wgstarks Wrote: I searched the TVDB website but I don't see a show titled The Walking Dead: Black & White.

It's a custom NFO I created. AMC aired the first two seasons of TWB recut and re-edited in black and white. It wasn't scrapable so I created a custom NFO.

That's why I'm so confused. It would make more sense if Black & White disappeared and merged into the main show, but it was the opposite. Makes no sense at all.
Read my edit to previous post.
(2015-02-25, 17:52)wgstarks Wrote: Read my edit to previous post.

I don't have complete custom nfos (although I try to export to nfo occasionally to keep up).

I had thought of maybe moving the B & W show to a different source folder as you suggested so maybe I'll try that.

Thanks for all your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Two shows merged into one in library?0