About a new streamer
Hello,
Im really want to buy a new streamer with KODI/XBMC functionality, buut I also need the original Youtube app (with pairing options), a usb port for videos and things like that, WIFI support.

I really cant find, do anyone knows a streamer that is able for that?
thank you very much!
What is a streamer? Usually it is something that hangs off the ceiling at parties.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-02-26, 23:46)nickr Wrote: What is a streamer? Usually it is something that hangs off the ceiling at parties.

a media streamer, a device which connects to tv and able to play photos, videos, music, apps, and even stream them from your own computer using WIFI,
thats a streamer.
Chromebox. But forget wifi if you value your sanity.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
You can plainly see what WIFI has done to Nickr's sanity quite clearly in this thread Wink

Hows the cricket going? Driving you mad too?
Gotta give you Blackheads a sporting chance, nervous yet ?

Right to the wire, excellent game Smile

Hell yes, I was amusing the family by yelling at the TV.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
About a new streamer0