k400r keyboard not working correctly with g box
first post on these forums, so please bear with me. i tried to do a search for configuring keyboards with my unit but could find no help.

when i first received my g box, it was already configured with different add-ons and stuff. after installing genesis, however, i started getting all kinds of "script failed" errors, and not just the service.py ones. after trying several things, i decided to just uninstall and reinstall xbmc using this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mu1QO_2Vi0

well, i was able to reinstall, but know my backspace button on my k400r keyboard no longer works like the "return" button on my remote. i havent messed around enough to see what else is not working anymore. but its already a bit annoying that i have to pick up my remote to press the return button whenever i want to go back.

anybody know how i can reconfigure things so that the g box recognizes the keyboard's commands like it used to?

also, will downloading and installing KODI alleviate the need for all this? i plan on doing that tonight.

thank you for any assistance you can offer.
If you would like to try this using the official version of Kodi, which is the only version we support, then we can help you. We're not going to troubleshoot for this broken MX version that a ton of people have been duped into using.

Also, please read the forum rules (wiki) and banned add-ons (wiki) list.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
k400r keyboard not working correctly with g box0