server - client version
Hello all
I was a vey long time user of xbmc, but about a year ago I migrated on plex because the possibility to have just a server and many different players is really useful
But... but. I don't like that tool and I struggle to use kodi again
So my question is: is there a way to use a client - server network also with the latest lodi versions? or at least.. can I hope for the future?
thanx
gm
There are Media Browser and Plex add-ons for Kodi.
first of all thanx for your constant support!
as far as I understood I'll in any case to access files trough Video -> Addon -> PleXBMC right?
Or files will be accessible also in the standards folders? Because if not, simplicity and fun will still be missing
thanx
gm
There are skins that support those add-ons that will make it more streamlined.
(2015-03-06, 23:37)Ned Scott Wrote: There are skins that support those add-ons that will make it more streamlined.

outstanding!
could you please suggest me one?
thanx
gm
Sure, I really like Titan MediaBrowser, and it has support for both the Media Browser and Plex Kodi add-ons. It's really slick.
(2015-03-07, 03:28)Ned Scott Wrote: Sure, I really like Titan MediaBrowser, and it has support for both the Media Browser and Plex Kodi add-ons. It's really slick.

I love that front-end.. just I don't know why but installing it plexbmc stop working.
I'll post the error in the titan group
GM

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
server - client version0