Is it possible to get netflix to work on Tofu Media Center?
Rainbow 
I'm wondering, do I have to do it manually?

I just got a Gamestick and I wanted it to be for streaming TV. I'm looking at alternatives rather than having to root it. To get Google play, etc. It seems to be pretty stable in comparison to a lot of android devices that are the same at regular price. I don't want to compromise the stability of the system. Also I can tell that the system itself was a labor of love. Smile
We don't support Tofu. It is a fork by Pivos for their devices, that they also sold to Gamestick (Frodo release in this case)
Please go to the Gamestick forums for support.

But to answer your question, no, there is no Netflix addon for Android, afaik.
Okay, everything on it seems to point in this direction and it literally uses a lot from XBMC.

Yes I know there isn't an add-on. I was just asking since it used a lot from you all.

Anyway, thanks. I hope, I can get this resolved or at least netflix decides to support Gamestick.

I might keep coming back because I like a little food for the mind. I find Kodi interesting. Smile
Can't tell you about Tofu or Gamestick, but I can tell you that Kodi, Netflix, and Amazon Prime all run great on my FireTV stick. At $39, the stick is a great device for those apps. I've found it to be very stable.
Well I got Gamestick for less than $20 and the problem is, most video reviews for it are kind of deceiving. It's not a bad little piece of hardware and it's got more stability than most android based options.

Firestick does look attractive, however I wanted to stream Cartoon Network on a TV in a room without cable and Google Play is the only one that has the app.
Okay it appears the launch version of Gamestick came with a Netflix Add-on. I just need to find the Add-on and may have to download it manually.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to get netflix to work on Tofu Media Center?0