• 14(current)
Bug Bug Reports
Hi Just to report

in the specials sections or episodes in the wide view type anything over episode 99 or special 9 overlaps with the text.

eg S10 or 100, (doctor who(2005) has over 150 special episodes)

sorry cant post apic as im at work.
Jurialmunkey:

Can you fixed the condition to show blank if no data available? Instead of no information available, show nothing

watch gallery
Instead of release, show the year

watch gallery
(2017-01-13, 14:31)Edworld Wrote: Jurialmunkey,
Glad to see you back!

In the traditional main menu, movies and tvshows, when you do the dropdown, you cant see the label for recently added.
I can't reproduce this. I think it might be an issue of changing between skins and localize string numbers being reused. Just reinput the label in customisation menu.

(2017-01-13, 16:38)Cartman255 Wrote: Hi Just to report

in the specials sections or episodes in the wide view type anything over episode 99 or special 9 overlaps with the text.
eg S10 or 100, (doctor who(2005) has over 150 special episodes)
sorry cant post apic as im at work.
Episodes over 99 have never overlapped - there is a condition that slides the text over for them. Please make sure that what you are reporting is actually occurring so I don't waste my limited time trying to reproduce something that doesn't exist.

The bug with specials has always been a problem because Kodi sets the episode number to a string with an S in it so it isn't possible to do an integergreaterthan condition check. However, I've managed to fix this with a number of stringcompare/substring conditions. Fixed in latest git.

(2017-01-22, 17:33)Edworld Wrote: Can you fixed the condition to show blank if no data available? Instead of no information available, show nothing
Not really a bug, but I agree with you that it should be blank for tagline/also known as. The fallback remains for the other info though (e.g. Rating, Year, Genre etc.)

Changed on git.

(2017-01-22, 17:38)Edworld Wrote: Instead of release, show the year
Must've been a change to extended info labels that I missed so that the release date doesn't work properly anymore. Fixed on git (changed to show year). I use eminence as my daily driver on my htpc in the loungeroom so I end up missing these sorts of things that you only catch through daily use. Thanks for the report! Smile
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
jurialmunkey:

small fix on main menu using arial font, programs is not displayed

watch gallery
Jurialmunkey,

Not sure if you have noticed that rolodex view no longer works, personally one of my favorite views:

These are some of the fixes that are needed:

(2016-03-31, 21:21)Aemstel Wrote: I've managed to fix the incorrect flag on item 1. Find item 1 (<!-- Item 1 -->) in View_51_BigWide.xml and change these 2 lines:

<texture>$VAR[PercentWatchedN3]</texture>
<visible>!stringcompare(ListItem(-3).Label,..)</visible>

To:

<texture>$VAR[PercentWatchedP1]</texture>
<visible>!stringcompare(ListItem(1).Label,..)</visible>

On myvideonav.xml code needs to be added (row 191):

<control type="radiobutton" id="9014" description="Big Wide Classic (51)">
<include>DefContextButton</include>
<align>left</align>
<label>31245</label>
<selected>Skin.HasSetting(51bigwide.showclassic)</selected>
<onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(51bigwide.showclassic)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.Reset(51bigwide.showinfo)</onclick>
<onclick>ReloadSkin()</onclick>
<visible>Control.IsVisible(51)</visible>
</control>

and (row 13):

<include>View_550_List</include>
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(51bigwide.showinfo) + !Skin.HasSetting(51bigwide.showclassic)">View_51_BigWide</include>
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(50list.low)">View_50_List</include>
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(50list.low)">View_50_LowList</include>
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(51bigwide.showinfo)">View_51_BigWide_Info</include>
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(51bigwide.showinfo) + Skin.HasSetting(51bigwide.showclassic)">View_51_BigWide_Classic</include>
Hi jurialmunkey, searched the thread and didn't find this bug that I'm having. It's important to note that I only add a cdart code, without it, the skin behaves the same way
The review and Tracks are superimposed. doesn´t show any tracks and the ExtendedInfo script gives an error. It doesn't show the review and I have a .nfo with all that information created on MediaElch. It worked before but don't know if it was on Jarvis or older.This can be kodi's problem or MediaElch problems because I didin't update it yet and only can do it tomorrow.

Part oft the log. included skin helper stuff, don't know if it's important or not
Code:
05:11:53.455 T:7524   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> ERROR in getDataFromCacheFile for file C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.skin.helper.service\actorimages.json --> expected string without null bytes
05:11:53.455 T:7524   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
05:11:53.455 T:7524   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\Utils.py", line 875, in getDataFromCacheFile
05:11:53.488 T:7524   ERROR:     if text: data = eval(text)
05:11:53.488 T:7524   ERROR: TypeError: expected string without null bytes
05:11:54.216 T:5800   ERROR: metahandler: Error connecting to TMDB: HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized
05:11:54.216 T:5800  NOTICE: metahandler: No SQLite rows requiring update
05:11:54.854 T:6608  NOTICE: Common addon methods: Initializing addon.common version: 2.0.1
05:11:54.854 T:6608  NOTICE: metahandler: Initializing MetaHandlers version: 2.9.0
05:11:54.905 T:6608  NOTICE: metahandler: Loading sqlite3 as DB engine version: 3.10.2
05:11:56.795 T:6608   ERROR: metahandler: Error connecting to TMDB: HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized
05:11:56.796 T:6608  NOTICE: metahandler: No SQLite rows requiring update
05:12:18.912 T:7904   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=artistshouts&&artistname=Led Zeppelin
05:12:19.009 T:3832 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(18, C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py): the python script "C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::DialogBusy
05:12:19.279 T:8556   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 134, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 31, in __init__
                                                listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
                                              File "C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 43, in start_info_actions
                                                discography = AudioDB.get_artist_discography(params["artistname"])
                                              File "C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\TheAudioDB.py", line 151, in get_artist_discography
                                                return handle_albums(results)
                                              File "C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\TheAudioDB.py", line 24, in handle_albums
                                                if not results.get('album'):
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
05:12:19.380 T:8556 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(19, C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py): the python script "C:\Users\Diogo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::DialogBusy
05:12:19.387 T:2936   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=discography&&artistname=Led Zeppelin

EDIT 1
I manage to find the solution for the tracks and review superimposed

the condition on the track group only needs to be this
PHP Code:
<visible>Container.Content(Albums) + !IsEmpty(Window.Property(tracklist))</visible

The review appear now. you didn't had any label on the review section.
PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(Album_Description)]<label

I don't know how the tracklist code works. tried the wiki but it has no information about tracklists only about songs that are selected and album

The music section needs some love too xD, but I guess I'm the only one that uses kodi for music. other people don't report any bugs.

EDIT 2

On the widgets the review doesn't appear too, don't know why, the code seems correct.
Well, I know what it is. on this conditions substring(Container(300).ListItem.Property(widgetType),music), "music" doesn't work, but "Albums" work.
EDIT 2.1 - I guess it's more complicated than that. if my widget is "Albums", only with my changes work. If is "last played albums", the default works...

Everytime when i started KODI, that's whats happen Sad

how i can fix this?
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-01-30, 13:47)3500 Wrote:
how i can fix this?

Disable your mouse.

Settings > System > Input > Disable mouse and touch screen support
(2017-01-30, 14:35)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-01-30, 13:47)3500 Wrote:
how i can fix this?

Disable your mouse.

Settings > System > Input > Disable mouse and touch screen support

edit:
the problem from login screen :p
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-01-28, 07:21)KODser Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey, searched the thread and didn't find this bug that I'm having. It's important to note that I only add a cdart code, without it, the skin behaves the same way
The review and Tracks are superimposed. doesn´t show any tracks and the ExtendedInfo script gives an error. It doesn't show the review and I have a .nfo with all that information created on MediaElch. It worked before but don't know if it was on Jarvis or older.This can be kodi's problem or MediaElch problems because I didin't update it yet and only can do it tomorrow.

EDIT 2

On the widgets the review doesn't appear too, don't know why, the code seems correct.
Well, I know what it is. on this conditions substring(Container(300).ListItem.Property(widgetType),music), "music" doesn't work, but "Albums" work.
EDIT 2.1 - I guess it's more complicated than that. if my widget is "Albums", only with my changes work. If is "last played albums", the default works...

Both bugs should be fixed on latest git.

Tracks / Discography were to do with changes in Skin Helper and Extendedinfo that I didn't catch when I was updating Krypton. The extended info bug I think was related to the twitter feed which no longer works so I removed that.

The widgets should be fixed now. I think there were some new content types added for krypton, so I added conditions for those.
don't know if the problem is on my end or not, but the album covers don't appear on the widgets. the same for the program addons, the posters are empty. the fanart plot titles ratings, etc work

the problem is on my end
something in the merge with my repository didn't work
I am not sure if this is considered a Kodi bug or a addon bug, but it does it in multiple addons. But when you go to information in Kodi and read when there is a description, before you could toggle up and down in that area, so that you could read all of it, now you cannot. Also not sure if this is a bug also, say you select a movie or video or trailer to play and it plays, then when it returns to that list, now it does not return to the same place. It now goes back to the beginning of the list. This is on Kodi Krypton. Thanks for all the hard work put into Kodi everyone.
don't know if it's a bug or a skinhelper limitation, but when we open a info window on a movie or other content that is on the widgets, all the information that skinhelper is supposed to give, doesn't appear. for example the soundtrack on album, that you updated a few days ago, doesn't appear if we open the the infopage on the widgets
small cosmetic issue, info png with subtitles is not white

watch gallery
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports3