• 7(current)
Bug Bug Reports
@Citrus - it will be a bug in script.skinshortcuts rather than the skin. Might be worth reporting it in the script.skinshortcuts thread
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
A little bug fixed, double overlay (overlay plot show on video info)

<include name="Furniture_OverlayInfo">
<control type="group">
<visible>System.IdleTime(3)</visible>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(furniture.overlayinfo)</visible>
<visible>!ControlGroup(9000).HasFocus() + !Window.IsVisible(DialogVideoInfo.xml)</visible>
<visible>[!IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movies.ExtendedPlot)) + [Container.Content(Sets) | substring(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets,left)]] | !IsEmpty(ListItem.Plot)</visible>
<include>Animation.FadeIn</include>
<include>GlobalOverlay</include>
<include>GlobalOverlay</include>
</control>

<control type="group">
<left>SidePad</left>
<right>SidePad</right>
<top>PosterPad</top>
<height>650</height>
<visible>System.IdleTime(3)</visible>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(furniture.overlayinfo)</visible>
<visible>!ControlGroup(9000).HasFocus() + !Window.IsVisible(DialogVideoInfo.xml)</visible>
<visible>[!IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(Set.Movies.ExtendedPlot)) + [Container.Content(Sets) | substring(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets,left)]] | !IsEmpty(ListItem.Plot)</visible>
<include>Animation.FadeIn.Slide</include>

<control type="label">
<description>header label</description>
<left>60</left>
<right>60</right>
<posy>60</posy>
<font>EpisodeNumber</font>
<textcolor>PanelWhite70</textcolor>
<height>45</height>
<label>$VAR[LabelOverlayTitle]</label>
</control>

<control type="textbox">
<description>textarea</description>
<left>60</left>
<right>60</right>
<top>150</top>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<align>justify</align>
<font>Medium</font>
<textcolor>PanelWhite70</textcolor>
<label>$VAR[LabelOverlayPlot]</label>
</control>
</control>
</include>
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz - fixed. Thanks Smile
I have a couple of Apple TV gen. 1 that I am experimenting with. They only have 256MB RAM, but they run Kodi 15 with Arctic Zephyr just fine.

I have 2 issues:

1. Bannerview and thumbnailview for some reason makes the good old ATV almost non-responsive. I figure it's probably swapping because of the low RAM. Is there any reason that bannerview and thumbnailview are so much more demanding than the other views? (Which work just fine)

2. I also use the apple remote, which interfaces with Kodi through the atvclient infrared driver. Whenever i longpress menu button and get a dialog up (same as C on the keyboard), the remote gets very very unresponsive, after a while it will go up/down a couple of steps before it gets unresponsive again. In the meanwhile I can navigate using the keyboard just fine. This only happens in Arctic Zephyr, dialogs in all other skins work fine with The apple remote.

The logs didn't really say anything.
This is embarrassing.. Seems my problem was my plasma flooded the IR sensor.

The Apple IR sensors after about 2009 are really sensitive for Plasma interference. However I've never had a problem with the sensor in the Apple TV1. Until now. Anyways it's only a minor problem, cheers.
Wink 
(2015-07-31, 04:13)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-07-24, 11:38)Blurayx Wrote: when using TV Show Next Aired add-on, its showing the TV show thumbnail but not showing the season and episode numbers
Yeah some work needs to be done on Next Aired. Will be looking at it today.

Thank you for fixing it Big Grin
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2015-08-05, 23:24)Soli Wrote: I have a couple of Apple TV gen. 1 that I am experimenting with. They only have 256MB RAM, but they run Kodi 15 with Arctic Zephyr just fine.

I have 2 issues:

1. Bannerview and thumbnailview for some reason makes the good old ATV almost non-responsive. I figure it's probably swapping because of the low RAM. Is there any reason that bannerview and thumbnailview are so much more demanding than the other views? (Which work just fine)
I solved my problems. The skin runs incredibly well on the lowly Apple TV.
Hi jurialmunkey,

small bug:
when using Backup the progress percentage number is missing.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
Hello i tried using this on android version of kodi and it has some problems. There is no back button anywhere and when i tap something it just pops up a submenu. It is the best skin i have tried on android so i hope it can be fixed.
The back button is on your remote.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-08-08, 00:47)wikdclown Wrote: Hello i tried using this on android version of kodi and it has some problems. There is no back button anywhere and when i tap something it just pops up a submenu. It is the best skin i have tried on android so i hope it can be fixed.
No mouse / touch support sorry.
(2015-08-07, 20:42)Blurayx Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey,

small bug:
when using Backup the progress percentage number is missing.

Thanks
Could you take a screen shot. I'm not quite sure what you are referring to...
Oh ok that sucks ill keep digging for a good tablet skin i guess.
Try re-touched
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I'm trying to upload two screen shots but I can't see the attachment icon
put them on, eg, imgur then post IMG links
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports3