Release CBS Programs
Getting an error when launching any cbs shows, abc and nbc works fine. Running 15.2 on Linux mint. Any ideas?

Link to my error log.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6535...di.log.zip

http://xbmclogs.com/peyshwyje
(2016-01-21, 02:56)vfrjim Wrote: Getting an error when launching any cbs shows, abc and nbc works fine. Running 15.2 on Linux mint. Any ideas?

Post a debug log to xbmclogs.com or pastebin.com, enable verbose debugging for cURLib and ffmpeg.
I'm not having any problems.
(2016-01-21, 03:03)learningit Wrote:
(2016-01-21, 02:56)vfrjim Wrote: Getting an error when launching any cbs shows, abc and nbc works fine. Running 15.2 on Linux mint. Any ideas?

Post a debug log to xbmclogs.com or pastebin.com, enable verbose debugging for cURLib and ffmpeg.
I'm not having any problems.

Any ideas?
(2016-01-21, 20:24)vfrjim Wrote: Any ideas?

You need to load rtmplib on your config. Error is here:

145. 20:03:23 T:2544892736 ERROR: Unable to load librtmp.so.1, reason: librtmp.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

RTMP support is required for this addon.
Hi,

I am on Jarvis on Nexus Player and I installed the WCBS Programs add ons. I do not see WRAL news and weather service in this add on. Has it been discontinued?
(2016-05-13, 14:39)nsnaraya Wrote: Hi,

I am on Jarvis on Nexus Player and I installed the WCBS Programs add ons. I do not see WRAL news and weather service in this add on. Has it been discontinued?
Yes
For quite some time now I notice some programs haven't loaded new episodes. For example Madam Secretary and NCIS. Is something wrong on my end?

Thanks
Greetings from Taiwan... I love this video addon... it was my go to add on for the CBS evening news full episodes.
For some reason you got rid of this from the newest update. Can you please put this back within the add-on? Thanks in advance.
I have submitted a PR for V3.0.2 to the kodi.org repo.
This should fix the new episode problem and cleans up some other issues.
Also added CBS Evening News as last entry.
Thanks WCBS is one of my favorite addons.
I submitted Version 3.0.4 to the kodi.org repo.

Adds the ability to add a CBS TV Show to the Kodi Video library.

You need to add /home/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.wral/TV Shows/ as a video source and select content type as 'TV Shows', AFTER you add the first video from the addon to the library. Do a scan all items when you set the content type. After that, the videos should automatically get added to the library. I had to restart Kodi after setting up the video source on Android to get it to auto-scan for subsequent shows

The context menu allows you to 'Add to Library' when TV Show (not episode) is selected.

Update should be available in a few days.
Hi
Got shows in my library successfully thanks!
Is there any way of getting new episodes released the following week to get automatically added to the library or does this need to be done manually?
Thanks
(2016-07-06, 09:41)drdwridav Wrote: Hi
Is there any way of getting new episodes released the following week to get automatically added to the library or does this need to be done manually?
Thanks

Working on the subscriptions piece, don't have a lot of time. Basically an update is the same as an "add", so you can just do another manual "add" to get the updates. Check back in a couple of weeks, I should have something done.
(2016-07-06, 19:37)learningit Wrote:
(2016-07-06, 09:41)drdwridav Wrote: Hi
Thanks

Working on the subscriptions piece, don't have a lot of time. Basically an update is the same as an "add", so you can just do another manual "add" to get the updates. Check back in a couple of weeks, I should have something done.

Cheers, will do!
I have all my devices running krypton now. They run WCBS fine with the exception of Windows PC. I think it's the lack of an rtmp.inputstream in Windows, which is present on other devices. Anyone else confirm this? I can do a debug if it's just me!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CBS Programs1