Release CBS Programs
Error message trying to play any streams today on multiple devices. Anyone else confirm problems too?
Works fine for me on Windows and Android.
(2017-07-14, 15:32)drdwridav Wrote: Error message trying to play any streams today on multiple devices. Anyone else confirm problems too?

Please give the example and post a debug log. It's pretty useless to say "it's not working" without providing details.
V3.0.8 fixes a website change
A pull request has been made for the kodi.org repo.
The add-on should update in a few days
Hi learningit,
Have updated to 3.0.8

Still no luck on Kodi 17.3. Not an error message now, but streams appear to time out - log below:

http://sprunge.us/iQFf

EDIT: it seems now to be the same issue previously discussed with you regarding WNBC. On a hunch I just tried it on 17.0 beta 4 and it works fine on that earlier build.
(2017-07-14, 20:00)drdwridav Wrote: Hi learningit,
Have updated to 3.0.8

Still no luck on Kodi 17.3. Not an error message now, but streams appear to time out - log below:

http://sprunge.us/iQFf

EDIT: it seems now to be the same issue previously discussed with you regarding WNBC. On a hunch I just tried it on 17.0 beta 4 and it works fine on that earlier build.

Not sure why it doesn't work for you. It works on Kodi 16 to 18 for me.
I can't help with VPN stuff.
This last discussion about problems with Kodi 17 wandered away from the WCBS Programs add-on, so it was split off. Please stay on subject and do not continually quote the previous conversation in full, it just fills the support thread with redundant information.

For those interested in the discussion about issues with playback under Kodi 17 (which are not limited to the WCBS add-on and are pretty well known to devs) please see:

318844 (thread)
Add-on has been removed from the kodi.org repo at the request of the content provider and is no longer supported by the author.
This support thread is closed as there will be no further support of this add-on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CBS Programs1