PVR Manager start up causes NRecord to crash
Every time I start Kodi I have to minimize it and restart the NPVR Recording Service from the quicklaunch toolbar after that it works perfectly until the next Kodi restart. This has gone on for a couple weeks every time so it's definitely a constant.

Anyway, to test the problem I :
- disabled PVR in Kodi
- restarted Kodi
- checked to see if the Recording service was working through NPVR, which it was.
- enabled PVR in Kodi (without restarting Kodi) and it ceased to work.

Long story short starting up Kodi PVR causes the NPVR Recording Service to stop working.

Any ideas? I'd be happy to upload whatever logs you need... Just let me know which ones you need!

Really appreciate any help, Thanks!!
If there are no ideas maybe as a workaround do you think it's possible to use Eventghost to Restart the Recording Service after Kodi is started? There isn't an NPVR plugin for Eventghost so maybe someone who knows more about Eventghost than me could help... Just an idea though.
I created 2 .bat files (stop NPVRServiceControl.exe) and (start NPVRServiceControl.exe) and have Eventghost run these a couple seconds apart every time Kodi starts... I also have them run hidden (Eventghost option). However there are little popups that say "Stopped..." and "Started..." every time.. It would be perfect without these popups boxes. Any ideas on how to disable them? This is getting to be more of a NextPVR question at this point maybe I'll ask over there too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Manager start up causes NRecord to crash0