• 22(current)
Canadian Broadcasting Corp (CBC.ca) Video Addon
Thanks again learningit, much appreciated.
Many thanks from this user as well, learningit.
Thanks to the group!

I tried to install the repo from github at https://github.com/learningit/repository.t1m.addons but got a message that the structure was incorrect when installing from zip file to my android isengard kodi. I was able to get the addon zip installed and working though. It would be nicer to get it from the repo to get updates automatically.
Who are you who can summon fire without flint or tinder?

Big thanks to t1m (@learningit) for this and all his other excellent add-ons!

Thanks.
(2016-04-17, 18:52)gohabsgo2 Wrote: Thanks to the group!

I tried to install the repo from github at https://github.com/learningit/repository.t1m.addons but got a message that the structure was incorrect when installing from zip file to my android isengard kodi. I was able to get the addon zip installed and working though. It would be nicer to get it from the repo to get updates automatically.

To install the repo you install the repo addon, not the actual repo.
This is what you should download and install:
https://github.com/learningit/repository...odi_addons

Once installed the addon will give you access to all the add-ons in the repo through Kodi. In Kodi goto Settings->Addons->Install from repository->t1m Add-on Repository. From there select the addon you want to install.
(2016-04-18, 03:26)learningit Wrote:
(2016-04-17, 18:52)gohabsgo2 Wrote: Thanks to the group!

To install the repo you install the repo addon, not the actual repo.
This is what you should download and install:
https://github.com/learningit/repository...odi_addons

Once installed the addon will give you access to all the add-ons in the repo through Kodi. In Kodi goto Settings->Addons->Install from repository->t1m Add-on Repository. From there select the addon you want to install.

Thanks learningit. That did the trick. So, will this enable automatic updates for CBC website changes when they become available in future?

Cheers!
Tested this and working fine. Kodi repo still posting the outdated one.
Thanks for the addon, it is great!
Thanks for adding the national latest broadcast.
I appreciate the effort.
Could somebody tell me the path for default.py on OSMC?
"~/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cbc" does not have what was written above.

I would like to add custom links. Thanks in advance
Hi there - first just wanted to thank you for making this repo. I have just had some difficulty when I click "t1m Add-on repository" it says that I could not connect to it. Is this still up and running? Thanks again.
(2016-05-07, 06:12)elgwano Wrote: Hi there - first just wanted to thank you for making this repo. I have just had some difficulty when I click "t1m Add-on repository" it says that I could not connect to it. Is this still up and running? Thanks again.
Install from the Kodi.org repo built in to Kodi.

The t1m repo is no longer in use. All the add-ons are in the Kodi.org repo.
(2016-05-07, 06:14)learningit Wrote:
(2016-05-07, 06:12)elgwano Wrote: Hi there - first just wanted to thank you for making this repo. I have just had some difficulty when I click "t1m Add-on repository" it says that I could not connect to it. Is this still up and running? Thanks again.
Install from the Kodi.org repo built in to Kodi.

The t1m repo is no longer in use. All the add-ons are in the Kodi.org repo.

Okay thank you. Will this allow me to watch particular CBC programs live (i.e. hockey night in Canada)?
Excellent add-on!

Question: I would love to be able to download some of the video material for later viewing (when I don't have an internet connection)...how can I do that?
Hi learningit,

Amazing add-on. Will you be adding the new CBC player at watch.cbc.ca to the addon's scraper? It appears to have more/different content from cbc.ca/player, and will eventually be the main portal.

Could you also add the Kids section to the scraper? I've appended it myself, but it will overwrite on an update.

Thanks!
(2016-06-15, 17:48)G0AT Wrote: Hi learningit,

Amazing add-on. Will you be adding the new CBC player at watch.cbc.ca to the addon's scraper? It appears to have more/different content from cbc.ca/player, and will eventually be the main portal.

Could you also add the Kids section to the scraper? I've appended it myself, but it will overwrite on an update.

Thanks!

Not right away. The entire site is geo-locked so it will need to wait until the next time I'm in Canada.

If you give me the Kids url you're using, I'll add it to the addon.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Canadian Broadcasting Corp (CBC.ca) Video Addon4