Solved Refresh Episode metadata
Hello all, is there a simple way to refresh the meta data on an Episode?
Reason I am asking, is because sometimes when I add new episodes, the full episode information is not yet available at tvdb, so an incomplete description is added to Kodi. I have seen that circle refresh button on TV Shows and Episodes, but this is greyed out for me and cannot be used. Currently the only way working for me is to delete a show or Episode and have Kodi re-add it for it to grab the newest information.

I am using, Kodi 14.1, on a Windows 7 Nettop.

Files Stored on Synology NAS, with a mapped path > "V:\TV Shows\The IT Crowd\Season 01\S01E01 - Yesterday's Jam.avi"

Thank you for the support Smile
What circle refresh button?

Navigate to the episode and press I and refresh the information.
I - works on TV level>season level>episode level
Well like I said refresh does not work :/

"I" brings up only the Episode Information. With refresh circle I mean the Refresh arrow/button that is seen within the episode information. For Aeon Nox it's on the right, right above the episode Description. This one is greyed out for me and cannot be used.
Strange mine is able to be refreshed
Are you able to move up and refresh from season level?
Can you check source has content set to TV show
Refresh is also greyed out on Season Lvl.
Source is selected as TV Show - TVDB.
Also change graphic is greyed out.

Interestingly enough I have also Kodi 14.1 setup on my Laptop machine and just checked here, no problems. Before the question comes the Database is not shared, the only thing shared is the NAS with the Video Files.
Checked my local and shared soured on two machines, they can both be refreshed.
Can you change back to default Confluence and see if that works?
Yup switched it over. Worked without a problem. Switched back to Aeon Nox and greyed out.
I would suggest probably something on that skin broke causing the refresh to not work, perhaps a skin reset/or uninstall-re-install again if you still wish to use Aeon Nox, or you can try another skin.

(Note: if you reset any options you will need to redo them again)
Thank you for the help. I think this here can be Closed for now. I'll give MQ a shot Smile
I figured out why the options were disabled. There is an option called Kiosk mode that disables these functionalities:
<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.5.KioskMode.Enabled">true</setting>

Setting this to false, will disable the Kiosk Mode and thus the refresh options will work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Refresh Episode metadata0