How to get Live TV streams on Kodi??
I'm looking to get OTA channels on my Kodi box. Could someone let me know please which addons, repositories, etc I need to install to get these streams?

I live in Canada but subscribe to a VPN so I can play streams in the US.

I've been looking into different services available. Hulu doesn't seem to offer TBS or TNT. USTVNow does, but this is not worth $30/mth to me. I'm willing to spend money, but I don't want to spend more than $20/mth. Preferrably I would like to keep it under $10/mth.

Ideally I would like to get this setup in time for the Final Four NCAA Basketball games on April 4th.

Any help is appreciated.
Just to be clear... I'm aware that there are 3rd Party Piracy addons. I'm not looking for this as a solution.

I have NO PROBLEM paying for this, I just don't want to pay $30-$40 for this because I don't watch it very often.

If I can find a service that is either a free service supported by ads, or a cheap service is what I'm looking for. I want it to be legitimate though. Sometimes people think because you are paying that it's okay, but I'm not interested in paying for a Piracy service.
Some one posted a link to sling tv a while ago, looks like it is now up and running although no one's done an addon for it as far as I know.
Before this week I would of suggested F.T.V. or the official Filmon addon both available from the Tvaddons addon installer. However I have been having problems with them for the last couple of days.

This could be down to my settings, I'm not sure yet but certainly worth giving them a try as before this week I used them regularly with no problems.
I subscribed to Sling TV. I run linux on my desktop so I had to run it in a VM. I'm not sure if it was because of that or not, but the quality on a couple of the channels was horrible, you couldn't even make out the picture. The other thing is that there are some channels that are showing up as not available in my area, but I have a US East VPN, so I don't know why that would be.

Does FilmOn offer TBS and/or TNT?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get Live TV streams on Kodi??0